Centre speaker replacement

The one I'm using at present is a Paradigm CC 350, bought it years ago for not much money. Anyhow I got a new Yamaha 9 channel receiver and thought it's time to upgrade the speaker rest of the system are various speakers I've accumulated over the years, all are a couple of notches above the Paradigm in sound quality. Budget is $500 second hand, thoughts please

Edited by Bugs
typo

OK, I settled on a PSB Imagine Centre C, picked it up for $180, it's it mint condition current price is $900 odd. Funny thing is he had 3 of these, sold the Black ones for $500 each last year and had no takers for the "cherry wood"? unit I bought, go figure. Any how it's a quality unit that makes listening to the  dialogue in films and Tv much "easier and more enjoyable" compared to the previous Paradigm unit, well pleased I'm am! 

56 minutes ago, Bugs said:

OK, I settled on a PSB Imagine Centre C, picked it up for $180, it's it mint condition current price is $900 odd. Funny thing is he had 3 of these, sold the Black ones for $500 each last year and had no takers for the "cherry wood"? unit I bought, go figure. Any how it's a quality unit that makes listening to the  dialogue in films and Tv much "easier and more enjoyable" compared to the previous Paradigm unit, well pleased I'm am! 

Yeh good one, I saw that for sale, a bargain, build quality looks very nice.