Item Condition: IMMACULATE
Reason for selling: OLD MODEL
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:Valued at $8500

Audition in store - Shipping available Australia Wide

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash PayPal EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Regretfully selling. Been impacted by Covid. Bought from
       Australian Distributor and under warranty. Have all boxes etc
       Buyer to pay shipping and anybout of pocket PayPal fees. 

Photos: 

• By Meluvmidfi
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Nlr Further information:
       Good cable.. all copper.

all furutech.. 100$ sna donation 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Dalspec
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Krix Graphix Mk2

Current model from the Australian speaker manufacturer based out of Hackham South Australia, renowned for cinema installations across Australia and around the world.
      https://www.krix.com.au/krix-story/

Multiple award winning centre speaker

Brand new in box.  Graphix was part of an insurance settlement following a house flood.  Speakers replaced in interim so surplus to requirements

Black woodgrain finish

RRP $745

FROM KRIX:

The Graphix centre channel delivers precise timbral matching to the Krix Acoustix Mk2 main speakers. Working together, the speakers produce a seamless, dynamic and acoustically intricate multi-channel surround experience.

Dual 130mm bass/mid-range drivers, each with heavy-duty voice coils and a high powered magnet assembly, combine to deliver a powerful bass response. Highs are provided by a 26mm high frequency driver, with a wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity and improved intelligibility and transparency.

A compact centre, also perfectly matched to any of the Krix main speaker range, the Graphix Mk2 gives you the ultimate flexibility to choose a home theatre system that suits your room. Thanks to its dual front firing vents, the Graphix can be placed inside cabinets and AV furniture, eliminating any ‘boomy’ bass resonance.

AUSTRALIAN HIFI BEST BUYS

The sound field presented by the Acoustix and Graphix team was absolutely seamless, enveloping us in an enormous bubble of sound that was a sonic mirage of the action taking place on the screen. The Krix’s tonal balance was dead neutral and combined with the very detailed tweeter makes for dialogue that is totally intelligible.

SOUND IMAGE AWARDS 2011 – HOME CINEMA SPEAKER SYSTEM BETWEEN $3000 AND $6000

The combination of Graphix, Acoustix and Seismix 3 proved to be a big hit with the judges. The identical front and rear speakers provided a “seamless picture that excelled at reproducing detail, dynamic contrast and resolution of complex and dense movie or music mixes”.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Meluvmidfi
      Item Condition: Fantastic Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: System change Further information:
      hi guys. One of best CD players on earth for my money asking. I have tried a lot of gear and DACs.

for this price you will bring high end source into your house.

please match it to a good powercable and you will be in heaven.

i saw one sell in 5 hours at my price few weeks ago. So be quick if you want this 30 kg beast.

yes I have all boxes and yes it is perfectly working order 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By muzzagruzz
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Home renovations Further information: Prices are firm.

What can be said about the Nikon F6? It's an F6! Arguably, the best film SLR ever made. 

No splitting of items, sold as a package. 

Purchased second hand from Japan with the instruction manual in Japanese. It's in superb condition with no marks on the body that I can see with a clean interior. I've only had about 20 rolls of film through it so not much use by me. I don't know how many shutter actuations it has had. 

Nikon F6 camera - comes with box and instructions manual and all other bits.
      MB-40 power grip - comes with box, instructions. Purchased new from Nikon on Broadway. The rubber grip has started to come off but I haven't glued it back down yet. I'll do this in the next day or two. Perfect condition aside from the rubber, no marks at all.
      BL-3 batter chamber - comes with box and pouch. Purchased new from Nikon on Broadway.
      BL-3 battery chamber - no box. Purchased second hand from ECS in Sydney. 
      EN-EL4a battery - comes with box. Purchased new from Nikon on Broadway. Hardly used. 
      EN-EL4a battery - no box. Purchased second hand from ECS in Sydney.
      MH-21 battery charger - no box. Purchased second hand from ECS in Sydney.

Photos:

PLEASE READ