Sign in to follow this  
Braddo1

FS: Arcam Solo Neo

Item: Arcam Solo Neo
Price: $250 or best offer 
Item Condition: As new. Perfect condition. Looked after well in a pet free smoke free home
Reason for selling: My father passed away. This was his. 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Photos: 

IMG_3912.JPG

IMG_3911.JPG

IMG_3910.JPG

IMG_3909.JPG

Edited by Braddo1

Message sent with intent to buy. Thanks

Keen also...I can collect..

Thanks to everyone who has sent me kind messages and messages of interest in buying this item. I'm sorry; I haven't been able to keep up and respond to them all.  The first person who messaged me is coming to pick up the items tonight. If that falls through, then I'll contact the next person on the list, in order of contact. Fair is fair.  Thanks to all. 

Thanks everyone. This item is sold. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cafe67
      Item Condition: Like grandma drove it Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Morley State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, direct deposit Reason for selling: Trying Nordost Further information:

Aurealis R3i CuL t/t phono .75cm but might be .80cm - rrp $350 
       , bought direct from Aurealis Audio 

RCA at both ends, I thought this as a turntable connection so comes with a ground cable, but can be used for other sources or pre amps. 

have the box.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By nzcuriousgeorge
      Item Condition: Used - Very Good Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Auckland State: New Zealand Payment Method: EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR - Not suitable for my turntable Further information: Totem Acoustic Tribe On-Wall Speakers  *** WITHDRAWN FROM SALE ***

2 x Tribe I 
      1 x Tribe II 

Satin black colour. Used as Left/Centre/Right speakers for home theatre. 

Current RRP over $4,000.  

In very good condition, Tribe 2 is missing removable Totem badge (see photos) and slight nick in paint. Magnetic speaker grille and wall mounting hardware included (see photos). 

Original boxes for packaging (one box is slightly damaged).   These have been in storage for a few years so they need to go to a new home.

For review see, https://hometheaterreview.com/totem-acoustic-tribe-i-tribe-ii-storm-reviewed/ 

For more information see, https://totemacoustic.com/categorie-produit/architectural-custominstallation/on-wall/

Packaged and ready to ship, shipping costs (est):
      Australia $240
      NZ - North Island $90
      NZ - South Island $190

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Japanese press with no OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By occxlr8ed
      Item Condition: Used - Fair Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Preston VIC State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayID, BeemIT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:   
      Have upgraded to LS50s, and hence no longer required anymore!

These are now boxed up and ready for a new home.

Note cosmetic scratch to one of the speakers, honestly not that noticeable in real life, and tweeter push marks (to my ears no difference to SQ) - both were received like that when purchased.

Pickup from Preston VIC, can deliver if not too far, and happy to ship if buyer is willing.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.