Sign in to follow this  
goldhenry

Denon AH-C820 in ear headphones. Any good?

Hi

I am looking around for a good iem to pair with an Astell and Kern AK240 DAP

I have been in to Minidisc in Chatswood and tried a few models but none of them really grabbed me.

I listen to rock, hip hop, reggae, blues & Jazz and think I am looking for a model with strong, tight bass and sweet midrange.

I’m just wondering if anyone has tried or owns the below and if they are any good?

Denon iem

So far I like but don’t love Sennheiser ie-80s and Fiio FA7 Quad driver iem

I’m also thinking of trying out the Shure SE535 and possibly Fiio FH7

I’m hoping to be able to spend less than $600 so the Denons I linked to fit the bill.

Other recommendations will be gratefully received.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, goldhenry said:

I’m hoping to be able to spend less than $600 so the Denons I linked to fit the bill.

The Sony ier m7 probably the best option at that price, full stop.

Thanks for your recommendation- I will give these a listen when I’m next at minidisc

Just for the record- Digital Cinema in Auburn do not have the headphone I linked to.

They also do not have any in ear headphones for demo

Further to the above- Wing from minidisc in Chatswood asked if he could get these Denon in ear headphones in for me but something has changed with ‘Denon’s Supplier repositioning the brand in the current market’

Wing said that he doesn’t think other dealers will be selling them as a consequence, either

I’ll try other brands and models and maybe put a WTB in the classifieds

Melbourne hi fi are able to find stock for the Denon AH-C820 in ear headphone it seems.

I have just purchased a pair online & will post on here to say when they have arrived.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rheme
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mascot State: New South Wales Payment Method: Pickup- Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Selling my one year old Sony IER-M9, first owner. Due to Covid I have been using my IEMs a lot less and use my full sized more. 
      The M9 is my secondary IEM as an alternative/complimentary to my Kaiser 10 CIEM, hence it gets less head time. 

I have only used the ML sized hybrid tips and unbalanced cable. The other components are pretty much pristine.

Preferably pickup, shipping cost at your expense.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By sly_bastard
      Item Condition: Great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: To many headphones, including 3 iems Further information:

Great condition, Im the second owner. I will change out the hybrid tips for new set of unused m9 tips being the black tips of wanted.

Wanted to allow the opportunity for someone here before I put them up on gumtree or eBay for more.

Considered one of the best iems of all time, the Sony flagship.

They are in great condition, they have some micro scratching but that is expected for this model and unavoidable due to the finish. 

Just don't have the time to use them and don't take them outside the house.  So limited use ATM.

Preferably pick up only but will consider sending with shipping at your expense or to be negotiated.  Also would consider a swap for a high quality amp.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By bluesbreaker 1962
      Item Condition: mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Howrah State: Tasmania Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: upgrade/redundant Further information: Westone W60 Signature Series In-ear earphones as new condition with original pacakging and accessories. Purchased brand new in Dec 2019. It only has been slightly used and been kept in the box since I upgraded to W80s on Jan. Everything in perfect condition. Only the stock eartips are used and others remain new condition. Price is firm. Auspost Express shipping included.

Photos: 

• By likearake
      Item Condition: Used / Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Excellent condition. Very low usage. More details: https://www.en.oriolus.jp/product-page/oriolus-reborn

Comes with 4.4mm cable only. Only thing not-original is that I removed the memory sheath from the PW Audio cable.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By mugwampjism
      Item Condition: Used condition 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney City and Blue Mountains State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT preferred, PayPal, In-person cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Gen 1 or 2 A4
      I purchased these from Reddit two years ago, for $130usd
      I used them for 6months before I upgraded
      While the box isn't included, all accessories are included, and there are no discernable signs of wear on any of the filters or the IEMs themselves.
      Even the spare gaskets for the filters are included. Each filter has gaskets already attached.
      I docked two points off the condition rating for a) lack of box and b) little scratch in the cable sheath, near the 3.5mm plug. Hard to photograph, honestly.
      Cable still works, and is actually a very nice cable to use, tangle free and nice hardware at either end.
      Mmcx plugs have a snap nice still.
      These haven't been over-used or thrashed at all. Very good condition, I keep my gear tidy as a matter of pride.

Ready for a new home, you'll have lots of fun playing with the filters, with the sheet of frequency responses.

Sony nw-a55 DAP and pha-2a AMP also for sale, have a butcher's, see what you think

Postage included with these IEMs.
      If you want express post, or insurance, then I'll go halves in the extra costs associated with that.

Questions (or comments!) please message me, I'll get back ASAP

Aside from the protection you can assume from PayPal and your bank, I have extensive history in ebay, and a smattering all over the place, Reddit /r/avexchange, head-fi, gumtree, you name it, and I'll link you to it.
      I also have purchase history here, but the seller never left feedback. Hopefully he'll log back in soon and do that for me?

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.