SOLD: FS: Chord Hugo 2 DAC & Headphone Amplifier 

SOLD

Item: Chord Hugo 2 DAC & Headphone Amplifier 
Price: $2000 $1650 + Shipping + Fees 
Item Condition: 9/10 - Due to age 
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This is my second Chord Hugo 2. I absolutely love them. So much so I actually sold this very same unit June last year on another forum only to buy it back 2 months later in August. Why is it listed again ? I'm upgrading the setup in office and looking at investing in a balanced dac, and pre, to accompany some active monitors. 

This unit is just over a year old and Australian stock. 

I sold my original one due to a change in role which saw me move from an office to an open plan working environment. It's a similar reason that sees me selling this one i.e. I'm in the process of launching my own consultancy which will see me spend more time at home, than I would working out of a clients building. The Chord theme continues in my main listening rig with Hugo  TT2 & Blu Mk2 taking care of digital duties. I'll be leaning on the services of the more inconspicuous Mojo when out and about.

You'll note that this is by far and away the cheapest Hugo 2 listed for sale on SNA (or anywhere for that matter). I was fortunate enough to pick it up at an excellent price and I'm passing that saving on to the next buyer.

The unit comes with all original accessories. Move fast. This won't last. Price is firm. 

NOTE: This is Australian stock. It does not come with a receipt but the 3 year warranty applies from Jan 2019 and will be supported by Radiance AV. 

Pictures:

20190215_123455.jpg.13d8bbfdcece065f6d496993a1a36e8d.thumb.jpg.01cfa445c3528634ded6e81283e84e7b.jpg

20190320_134601.thumb.jpg.3428435957d3b1923df4eef2c286e08f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1