Sign in to follow this  
Krumlov

FOUND: WTB: Yamaha YST-SW800 Subwoofer

Item: Yamaha YST-SW800 subwoofer
Price Range: $300
Item Condition: New or Used
Extra Info: I already have one that I purchased for this price last year and I would like another one.

It’s been a few months and I’m still looking so bumping this up!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Christopher L. Handlebars
      I'm having some trouble with my Yamaha DSP A1 amplifier. It sounds like the right channel is giving a weak or sub-par performance. It's relatively subtle, but seeing as my wife agrees with me it must be true.

It sounds as if one of the two mid-range speakers might not be operating, like that side is lacking something. 

Also, occasionally after turning the system on there will be zero sound coming from the right. After turning off and on this usually resolves itself.

However, I've recently started using the amp's headphone socket, and have noticed that if I plug and unplug from the headphone socket a few times this can lead to the sound returning to the right channel.

This leads me to believe there is something amiss to do with this part of the amp.

However, even after regaining sound from the right speaker it sounds slightly weaker, lacking in clarity, as if one of the right tower's speakers is not working.

I am an utter novice, so please forgive me.

I've switched cables and attached speakers to the opposite outputs. When attached to opposite outputs the issue follows to the left channel.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if there's anywhere else I should ask this question please let me know.
    • By leon0001
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ashfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: Only Purcahsed in July, NLR due to upgrade, comes in original package withh all accessories (Remote is brand new still !) Unmarked condition. Local pick-up prefered. 
      The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
      Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system 2.1-Channel powerful sound --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven) --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven) Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source Retro modern and superior quality 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8") wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically. Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8") and height of 42 mm (1-5/8") (without feet). Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Unhygienix
      Item Condition: Used - Works well - All Functions via Remote - only front buttons not functioning Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Parrearra State: Queensland Payment Method: PAYPAL, EFT Reason for selling: Too much stuff Further information:
      Yamaha RX-V1600 Receiver
      THX Select2-certified home theater receiver - 7.1 Channel - Powerful Sound - with 7 Channel Preamp out.
      Solid Unit with clean powerful sound that will any room.  Great for a spare amp or 2nd home theatre setup.
      Can box it up, has remote, YPAO mic. Well looked after - non-smoking household.
      Used - Works well - All Functions via Remote - only front buttons behind panel not functioning.
      Has 2nd Zone 2 Remote as well.

Product highlights:
      120 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.04% THD Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES®, DTS Neo:6, Pro Logic® IIx, and DTS 96/24 processing THX Select2 certification and THX Surround EX™ processing triple-room/triple-source audio (powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd and 3rd rooms) back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker setup (microphone included) XM Satellite Radio Digital ToP-ART design high-current, low-impedance amplifier construction 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown DACs for all channels audio delay helps align out-of-sync audio and video for digital sources Silent Cinema for simulated surround sound via standard stereo headphones Pure Direct mode for better sound from stereo sources 7.1-channel audio input 7.1-channel preamp output for connecting optional external amplifiers learning/multibrand remote with illuminated source buttons basic remote for 2nd or 3rd listening room (requires remote control extender system, not included) 2 sets of main speaker outputs selectable subwoofer crossover frequencies and phase switching
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By spayne59
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: WEMBLEY, WA State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal or EFT Reason for selling: Surplus to needs Further information:

This is  classic, quality Japanese integrated amplifier, the AX1070 from Yamaha.  Not what I'd call "vintage" but it is 25 years old.

Rated at about 145W RMS / ch into 8 ohms at <0.01% THD.  It is a sturdy powerhouse, and sounds great.

Please google reviews of this amp - they're all good.

This amp is offered for sale as one owner (me) since new, purchased in 1995.  It has barely been used in the past twenty years. Most of its time has been spent in storage in its box at my home.  But it has to go.

Comes complete with manual, remote control and original packaging.

It is heavy at 18.3kg 

For freight estimates by prospective buyers, using 19kg shipping weight, dimensions 53 x 53 x 27cm.  From postcode 6014 WA.  Happy to drop off to buyers or freight forwarders within 20km of Perth CBD.

Freight is not included and is at buyers cost, as is insurance.

Photos:

• By Unhygienix
      Item Condition: EXCELLENT Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Parrearra State: Queensland Payment Method: PAYPAL, EFT Reason for selling: Too much stuff Further information:

Current Yamaha model Retail Price $2,299.00

Great sound & picture, one of the best backlit remotes, Dolby Atmos, 7 Channel with pre-amp out for all 7 channels.

Little use - non smoking household with original packaging, YPAO mic & Antennas for rear.

No Marks or Scratches, a well looked after clean unit.  All packed up and ready for sale!

The RX-V1085 is a high-end 7.2-channel AV receiver & features advanced Surround:AI capability, Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, a Phono input and the latest network functions.

Key Features
      - 7-channel powerful surround sound
      - 110 W per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06% THD, 2-ch driven)
      - 165 W per channel (8 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-ch driven)
      - Surround:AI automatically optimises surround effect in real time
      - Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™ with CINEMA DSP HD3
      - Ability to add wireless surround speakers
         --- (MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50)
      - Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility
      - YPAO™-R.S.C. with multi-point measurement & precision EQ
      - Professional quality digital audio by ESS DAC
      - Highly rigid construction for sound purity
      - High quality parts for optimum performance
      - MusicCast multi-room technology
      - Music streaming services built-in
      - HDMI® (7 in / 3 out) with Dolby Vision™ and Hybrid Log-Gamma
      - Phono input for vinyl playback

https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/av_receivers_amps/rx-v1085/index.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ