Vintage Vulture

PIONEER SPEC 1 / 2 / 4 SYSTEM PLUS RACK

Item: PIONEER SPEC 1 / 2 / 4 SYSTEM PLUS RACK 

Price: 14000 or sepatrate
Item Condition: excellent
Reason for selling: downsize
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

hi there. i have a complete pioneer flagship spec system including original rack plus trays plus HPM 100 speakers.

including extra spec 1 and spec 4 pre power combination. all but one of the spec 1 pre amps are world voltage models with 240 v currently selected with aussie power cords.

all have been checked professionally, pots and sliders cleaned and lubed and all sounds and looks amazing. im not sure whether to sell complete or separate. also not sure what its worth, i have done the usual online research and have seen the optimistic (or realistic?) prices on some of the more popular parts but cant find any complete spec system prices. offers / advice appreciated. note - ill post some better photos soon. the rack currently has some other equipment sitting in there

sytem includes 

PIONEER STEREO POWER AMP Spec 4 

PIONEER RG DYNAMIC PROCESSOR RG2

PIONEER STEREO PRE AMP Spec 1 (2 units)

PIONEER PL 560 TURNTABLE + TRANSFORMERIMG_0266.thumb.JPG.54831cff53c7015bd8cf72b49f92ef7e.JPGIMG_0446.thumb.JPG.62c530cf89cf652201753835f53b8f3e.JPG

PIONEER STEREO EQUALISER SG 9500

PIONEER 3 Head CASETTE TAPE DECK CT-F1000

PIONEER 3 Motor 4 Head 909 TAPE DECK ( reel )

PIONEER STEREO POWER AMP Spec 2

PIONEER SD 1100 4 channel STEREO DISPLAY

PIONEER SR303 REVERBERATION AMPLIFIER

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0379.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0286 copy.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0112.JPG

I'll take this if you're happy to sell Interstate? Mis read, please disregard!

Edited by thejt

hi, feel free to give me an email, its incredibly big and heavy. i would not be able to pack it, but pack and send will.  

Edited by Vintage Vulture

Hi, you should not put your phonenumber out in  public like that.

Advice you take it down and send a pm instead.

Cheers and GLWTS.

thanks. im new this forum but well versed in ebay. are there scammers on this site? (silly question) if so should i be worried about arranging inspection with buyers? ive heard of the foreign buyer overpaying via paypal for later pickup by friend scam, but are there any to watch out for here? cheers j

3 hours ago, thejt said:

I'll take this if you're happy to sell Interstate? Mis read, please disregard!

Go and get it!

8 minutes ago, Vintage Vulture said:

thanks. im new this forum but well versed in ebay. are there scammers on this site? (silly question) if so should i be worried about arranging inspection with buyers? ive heard of the foreign buyer overpaying via paypal for later pickup by friend scam, but are there any to watch out for here? cheers j

It's rarely the people here but google scans the site for its search function and then you might get people ringing up trying to get your electricity account!

@Vintage Vulture

Pretty sure you have to disclose to the SNA admin your commercial interests and the bricks and mortar store in Adelaide. 

VINTAGE VULTURE CO 129 CURRIE STREET ADELAIDE

OPEN WEEKDAYS 12:30-6PM (CLOSED TUESDAYS)

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/stereo-systems/vintage-hifi-turntables-amps-speakers-more-adelaide-cbd-store/1193861280?

Edited by aasza

1 minute ago, aasza said:

@Vintage Vulture

Pretty sure you have to disclose to the SNA admin your commercial interests and the bricks and mortar store in Adelaide. 

VINTAGE VULTURE CO 129 CURRIE STREET ADELAIDE

OPEN WEEKDAYS 12:30-6PM (CLOSED TUESDAYS)

this is part of my personal collection. yes i am in the industry, sortof.  nothing in my store over $500 high end is  not my market. but kudos on the research and recommend me for banning if i am out of line. 

No one will ban you :), it's just for disclosure purposes. 

to clarify, i have a vintage store with some basic hifi and fashion and we are the best live jazz venue in adelaide! (plug or true - you decide) i have some high end classic offerings part of my personal use  collection which i am selling. these are not in store, high end is not what my store is about. thesre are 10-15 items in total, all 40+ years out of production, rare as hens teeth and coveted by many. if these offerings are not welcome on the site then i will leave if asked. the brief time i have spent so far have been on the whole an interesting and positive experience. all the best, j.

1 hour ago, Vintage Vulture said:

this is part of my personal collection. yes i am in the industry, sortof.  nothing in my store over $500 high end is  not my market. but kudos on the research and recommend me for banning if i am out of line. 

I didn’t see any of this gear there on my visit- only @Grizzly’s gear, and some other old mismatched pieces. So I guess I can vouch for that, in a way

4 minutes ago, sakabatou said:

I didn’t see any of this gear there on my visit- only @Grizzly’s gear, and some other old mismatched pieces. So I guess I can vouch for that, in a way

thanks i think..

22 minutes ago, Vintage Vulture said:

thanks i think..

What can I say? I’m not a vintage enthusiast 

fair 'nuff. what did you think of the speaker demo?

Let me vouch for Josh, a straight up and honest guy indeed.

32 minutes ago, Vintage Vulture said:

fair 'nuff. what did you think of the speaker demo?

I'm with Darko on this - unfamiliar system, tracks, room... hard to say.

I suppose you could say I was there for the company 😁

...but I'm off topic - good luck with the sale!

Tough crowd.