Brigadier

SOLD: FS: NAIM A5 Speaker Cable

Item: NAIM A5 Speaker cables - white
Price: $300 or $150 if split
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: I no longer have the system 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I have 2 x 8m lengths of white NAIM A5 speaker cable with NAIM amp terminations - price: $300 (rrp $1300 - $80/m + terminations)

I’m happy to sell the 2 lengths separately for $150 for each of the resulting 2 pairs of 4m lengths which is usually enough for most rooms - I have a spare pair of NAIM terminators I’ll include for buyer to fit

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

0C9EBC32-7233-4377-AE02-8DC85024C807.jpeg

B6039084-C1ED-4528-897D-2CAD815B58D1.jpeg

3778920E-5475-463B-B91C-4FAD70FA9BA9.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audionutz
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Gosford State: New South Wales Payment Method: Eft, cash, PayPal friends. Reason for selling: Funds Further information:

Highly regarded & reviewed CD/HDCD player with the famous “PRAT” sound signature. Very musical & dynamic & the seperate Flatcap 2 Power Supply lifts it to another level altogether.
      Power Link cord along with custom line output interconnect included.

https://www.stereophile.com/cdplayers/1104naim/index.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: cash EFT PayPal Reason for selling: FUNDS Further information: probably the best  streamer On the market. Music is analog foot tapping and addictive. This is nearly 40%!off RRP!!!! Have all boxes etc

Don't want to split. 

Photos:

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal Cash EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: bungled in as part of a deal this is pretty much brand new and unused. Opened to test and make sure all good. 

Photos:

• By hugo_wilco
      Item Condition: Excellent 2 mths Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal Cash EFT Reason for selling: Need funds Further information: this is the last of all my gear I have had to sell due to Covid. I was really hoping to keep this as it actually gives my old vinyl rig a serious run for its money. I’ve had quite a few reasonabe offer for the NDX2 but I really do not want to separate and you really need both to hear just how phenomenal the NDX2 is. You are practically getting a XPSDR for less than half price. Have all boxes and packaging etc...

Photos:

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 8.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Upgrade up the naim line Further information: great all in one package with cd/dac/streamer/amplifier(50w/75w into 8/4 ohms). Current equivalent is over $7100(Uniti star Bluetooth , no dab+/fm ). Has a new laser fitted as it was getting fussy with some discs. So new owner will have a piece of mind for many years to come.
      The Naim application is great and integration of Tidal/Spotify/Quboz and playback from upnp is an absolute breeze. 
      Has a remote and all accessories.

Unfortunately thorough lack of use the cd tray is not willing to open or close. Price reflects that, it’s an easy fix by a competent tech. 

Photos: