FS: NAIM SNAIC Interconnect cables

Item: 3x Naim SNAIC Interconnects - 2x 5 pin DIN 1x 4 pin DIN
Price: $75 each
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: I no longer have the system
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

SNAIC Interconnect cables - 4 & 5 Pin DIN connectors - 3 in total

I have 3 NAIM SNAIC interconnect cables - 2 x 5 pin DIN 1.25m and 1 x 4 pin DIN 1.25m - price: $75 each (rrp $210)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

D7B41B8E-500A-4CBF-B8B9-D11DE1C7B481.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By amdan
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       This fantastic unit needs no introduction. An extremely well reviewed unit. Also includes the Bridge 1 (not 2). I have the original box & gloves :). The unit is in excellent condition.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By htnut
      Item Condition: good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Northbridge Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: no longer required Further information:
      This is a 16:9 dropdown electric screen with firehawk material. It is in fully working condition with minor marks on the screen commensurate with its age.

The Firehawk material has excelent ambient light rejection. The replacement cost of this screen is around 10 times the asking price.
      Due to the size and weight it is unfortunately pickup only.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

LX110H 600mm.pdf
    • By daro
      Item Condition: Great condition. Very low mileage Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Lindfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Moving overseas I have for sale my Subaru Forester 2009 (MY10). Very low mileage, only 93k, and a well looked after car. I’m the second owner, and I had it for the last 8 years. Full service history, and all the services done by my local Subaru, every 3-4k by average, as I don’t drive that much (mostly weekend trips and a few trips to Snowy Mountains and Smiths Lake). Never had any issues, just regular maintenance, and I have all the service invoices with everything documented. Changed tyres two years ago, less than 10k, so pretty much new. It had one recall, for the airbag, that was done a couple of years ago. Subarus are known for their reliability, and my Forester is a very good example. 

This is the XS trim (second from the top), so it’s quite well equipped. The only aftermarket extras are the roo bar and the tow bar, but I never towed anything. Everything else is stock.

The car is in really good condition, in and out. We don’t smoke, don't have kids or pets, so the interior is in excellent condition. Exterior is in great condition too. I’m an experienced and careful driver and take care of my car. The car was kept in an underground car park, and the first owner garaged it too.

It’s a very convenient car, with a lot of space and flexibility. Foresters have also top safety scores (5 stars ANCAP rating). Great all wheel drive system and plenty of ground clearance, so you can get off the beaten track too. This is a manual gearbox, and it has low range gears too, making it even more versatile (off road, towing). 

I'll do a eSafety check (pink slip) for your peace of mind for the next rego renewal.

Photos:

• By htnut
      Item Condition: Execellent with minor scuff marks on sides Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Northbridge Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded Further information:

This is an excellent example of this projector with good convergence and focus. It was purchased in November 2015. It is fitted with a second lamp with only 644 hours on the lamp.
      It also comes with the original lamp which was used for 2784 hours but only show a drop of 25% since new, so  it is still usable. It comes in original pakaging with all acessories.

Full specifications are here: https://eu.jvc.com/microsite/eu/dla-x9000/dla-x9000.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Lenidudee
      Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tea Tree Gully State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR - Moving on gear not being used Further information:
       Purchased off a fellow SNA member back at the start of June in brand new condition (sealed in box). I  have since upgraded to a Klein III and this unit is just sitting around not being used.

Great DAC with plenty of positive reviews online. 

More details can be found here: https://topping-audio.com/produkt/d10-pcm384dsd256-usb-dac/

Photos: