SOLD: FS: Graham Slee Accession MM Phono Preamp (VIC)

SOLD

Item: Graham Slee Accession MM Phono Preamp (Black)
Price: $950  RRP $1590
Item Condition: Perfect (2 years old)
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info:

Up for sale is my Graham Slee Accession MM phono stage with PSU1 Power supply. The unit is two years old and was purchased from Keith at Wyndham Audio. These units retail for $1590

Functionally and cosmetically the unit is absolutely perfect with not a mark to be seen. This is a fantastic MM phono stage, I purchased it after comparing a number of units on the market including the Reflex M and used it with my Rega RP8 and Ortofon 2M Black with amazing results. This unit has fixed and variable level outputs, a number of EQ options and flexibility of capacitance selection including 0, 100, 220 and 330uf options to get the best out of your MM cartridge and records.

I am selling this due to purchasing a preamp with valve phono stage and I have decided to let this one go.

You can read Michael Fremers' review of the GSP Accession here; https://www.analogplanet.com/content/graham-slees-1449-accession-raises-mm-playback-bar

This sale includes the original boxes, cables and manuals.

Pickup from Richmond, Victoria and happy to audition, I can ship at buyers cost.

Photos: 

IMG_9702.jpeg

IMG_9701.jpeg

IMG_9699.jpg

IMG_9700.jpg

IMG_9703.jpeg

IMG_9704.jpeg

Edited by astormsau