DrSLane

SOLD: Cheap Various Headphone. 2 x Sennheiser + 1 x Sony

Item: Various Headphones
Price: $5 each
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: No Longer Required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

All headphones are in working condition but are 10 years+ old and show signs of wear and age.

All proceeds will go back to SNA and the bushfire relief funds. Ultimately I just want these beloved headphones to go to a new home for a good cause. 

$5 each set. Given the price, pick up preferred to keep it simple but can post at buyers expense. Bellfield (Ivanhoe area), Melbourne Victoria.

1 x pair of pre-loved Sennheiser HD5?? I think they are HD 500's but not sure. Open back design. Ear cup surrounds are still OK.

1 x pair pre-loved Sennheiser HD280 pro monitor headphones. Ear cups and head band pad show some deterioration but are otherwise fine.

1 x pair pre-loved and still in very good condition Sony MDR-V6 Digital Monitor Headphones. With case. Ear cups show a little deterioration. 

Cheers

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

83896889_2716774941747943_8017515610080542720_n.jpg

83377161_503559427241465_2669444709880954880_n.jpg

83458526_181958659679497_4172485518891679744_n.jpg

84097870_174309140467049_3795802400107790336_n.jpg

83684978_171591294173904_7125619158045163520_n.jpg

83910284_521523305385037_3868814804030324736_n.jpg

Keen to take Sony headphone if it is available.

The Sennheiser HD5?? are HD590s. I own a similarly old pair of these which I love, and would be happy to keep another set for spares. I'm interstate though so understand your desire to keep things local at such low prices. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By christos540
      Item Condition: Mint - approx 10 hours listening time Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: PALMVIEW State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Great sound but I have fallen in love with something Hi everyone,

I'm am selling my new Master & Dynamic MW65 Wireless Headphones. These are in mint condition & they sound great, however there's another set of cans that I have
      fallen in love with, so I am putting these up for sale. Everything is in perfect working order. Comes with original box, packaging, cables etc. They have a great 1970's industrial look to them
      & IMO are a reasonably neutral headphone. Supports AptXHD as well. PRICE is NEGOTIABLE. Specs below.

MODEL

MW65

ACTIVE NOISE-CANCELLING

Feed-forward and feed-back (hybrid) active noise-cancelling technology

MATERIALS

Leather, Anodized Aluminum

DIMENSIONS

165mm x 190mm x 66mm

CABLES

1.5m Standard 3.5mm Audio Cable, USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable (with USB-A Adapter)

HEADPHONE CONNECTION

Optional 3.5mm Passive Audio Input, Two-Prong Flight Adapter

MICROPHONE TYPE

Beamforming Noise Reduction Mic Array

VOICE ASSISTANT

Google Assistant built-in, voice assistant enabled

DRIVERS

40mm Beryllium

WEIGHT

245g

EAR COUPLING

Over-Ear

IMPEDENCE

32 Ohms

EAR PADS

Replaceable Lambskin-Wrapped Memory Foam

BLUETOOTH PROFILE

Bluetooth 4.2 Supporting AptX, AptX HD and SBC.

• By sly_bastard
      Item Condition: Great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: To many headphones, including 3 iems Further information:

Great condition, Im the second owner. I will change out the hybrid tips for new set of unused m9 tips being the black tips of wanted.

Wanted to allow the opportunity for someone here before I put them up on gumtree or eBay for more.

Considered one of the best iems of all time, the Sony flagship.

They are in great condition, they have some micro scratching but that is expected for this model and unavoidable due to the finish. 

Just don't have the time to use them and don't take them outside the house.  So limited use ATM.

Preferably pick up only but will consider sending with shipping at your expense or to be negotiated.  Also would consider a swap for a high quality amp.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By max3000000
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MacGregor 4109 State: Queensland Payment Method: Bank account transaction, PayID, Pickup Reason for selling: switch to closed back due to the environmental noise Further information: Bought just 2 months ago. Sticker on left side is torn off by me (in order to grab the right side to put it on without take a look) as photo shows, others are prefect. All accessories included(bag is unused), comes with receipt. BTW the impedance is 470ohms, sensitivity is 98db, so don't purchase it when you don't have an amp
      Can post but I can only cover $10 for postage, but this headphone is a light-weighted one tho.
       If you're interested please PM.
      Cheers
      Photos: 

• By tfj100
      Item Condition: 10/10 Excellent - never used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pick-up; or else EFT Reason for selling: Never used Further information: I bought this unit in September 2015. I then purchased a much more substantial headphone amp and this was left in its packaging at the back of the cupboard.

I have only taken it out once, which is to take these photos attached.

It has decent reviews for a USD200 unit:

https://www.cnet.com/news/upgrade-your-headphones-sound-with-musical-fidelitys-v-can-amplifier/

It is available for pick-up or else if you would like it posted to you, that can be arranged at extra cost (let's say $10 within Australia), it will come in its original packaging.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 9.9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove 2066 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: This is the genuine Sennheiser balanced cable with the 4.4mm Pentaconn plug for the HD800/s. It retails for $479 from addicted to audio. It is as new, never used, never even plugged in. Happy to post at buyers expense. 

Photos: