Sign in to follow this  
gwurb

FS: ACOUSTIC ENERGY AE301 Bookshelf Speakers

Item: ACOUSTIC ENERGY AE301 Bookshelf Speakers
Price: $420
Item Condition: Good (light scratches on the finish only)
Reason for selling: Too many bookshelf speakers
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: I really enjoyed these speakers. Have had them for a couple of years. They are lovely to listen to and have good amount of bottom range for such a small speaker.

Bookshelf speakers been replaced with floor standers and they are no longer needed.

A review: https://www.whathifi.com/acoustic-energy/301/review

I was told I could not keep so many speakers. Selling these and other bookshelves.

Happy to post.

Type: 2-way reflex slot-loaded
HF Driver: 28mm custom AE design fabric dome
LF/MF Driver: 110mm spun, hard-anodised aluminium cone
Cabinet: Braced 18mm MDF carcass
Frequency Response: 48Hz – 32kHz +/- 3dB
Power Handling: 150 watts RMS
Amplifier Compatibility: 25-150 watts into 8 Ohms (recommended)
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (6 Ohm minimum)
Sensitivity: 87dB for 1 watt at 1 metre
Dimensions: 300 x 185 x 250mm (HxWxD)
Weight: 5.5kg (single speaker, unpacked)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2119.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

Edited by gwurb
Updated information and added specifications

I also hate getting told I have too many speakers...and told to sell them off.   Doesn't seem to work when I mention the amount of shoes the other individual in the house has...

8 minutes ago, Syrot said:

I also hate getting told I have too many speakers...and told to sell them off.   Doesn't seem to work when I mention the amount of shoes the other individual in the house has...

I am avoiding starting starting monologue ;) 

Wifey may have a point here Gwurb.

🤔

But if they made speakers that look like Jimmy Choo shoes...

5 hours ago, needlerunner said:

Wifey may have a point here Gwurb.

🤔

But if they made speakers that look like Jimmy Choo shoes...

You mean too many bookshelf speakers? Maybe I need more bookshelves. Maybe she is right..

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MAXXX
      Price: $1250 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:https://www.whathifi.com/proac/studio-140/review

Excellent speakers, happy to demo for serious buyers with some of my amps or BYO.
      Comes with 2x3m Tara Labs Prism banana terminated cables.
      Pickup only, no boxes.

• By Dacman
      Price: $6100 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: 3023 State: Victoria Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% COD Only Reason for selling: too many amps not enough $$$ Further information: 

No need for introductions with this  legendary high end piece of electronics. The original new price was around $30000. In perfect working order and in aesthetically excellent condition. Personally sad to see this power amp go as im keeping my dm10 pre (same as dm8 but with phono).  The DM38 is a precise and extremely detailed amp which I really enjoy but I have too many amps and not enough $$$. I have the original shipping crate. Auditions and inspections are welcome at 3023.

Link to specs:

DM38

http://halcro.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/dm38specs.rev1_.1.pdf

SHIPPING DIMENSIONS –
      Wooden case
      Width: 530mm
      Depth: 530mm
      Height: 1020mm
      Weight: 85kg

• By Snapper()
      Price: $280 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Montmorency State: Victoria Payment Method: All Reason for selling: Thinning out the herd, just keeping the Corals Further information: 
      Fantastic pair of german made Canton speakers.
      Canton speakers are good, very good, and German made so excellent quality.
      Pickup Montmorency 3094 or can deliver if close by.
      Pickup Montmorency 3094
      Model: Karat 60
      Production Years: 1987 - 1990
      Produced in: Germany
      Color: Black
      Cabinet Measurements: 12.2 x 22.8 x 12.2 inches (WxHxD)
      Weight: 37 lbs each
      Technical Data:
      Cabinet Style: Acoustic Suspension and after 1989 Bass-reflex 3-Way
      Bookshelf Speaker
      Chassis:
      Woofer: 260 mm Paper cone.
      Midrange: 120 mm Paper cone.
      Tweeter: 25 mm Alu-Manesium Dome.
      Load Carrying Ability: 100/150 W (RMS-/Peak)
      Sensitivity: 93.4 dB
      Frequency Range: 22 Hz - 30 kHz
      Crossover Points: 450/4000 Hz
      Impedence: 4 Ohm

• By saad
      Price: $550 Item Condition: Lightly used, fair bit of dust from sitting in storage! Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Clean out Further information: Ive had these monitors for years, however when I moved back to Canberra I never really pulled them out and used them. For the money they are fantastic, add a DAC with a volume control and you've got an incredible sounding system for peanuts. I just pulled them out and set them up, and had a good listen, everything is working and they sound brilliant. I was planning to keep these, but honestly they have just been sitting around not being used, the money could be better put to use elsewhere.

Unfortunately I dont have the boxes anymore as I through them out, but if you really wanted them shipped, I could securely pack and ship via e-go or similar.

Photos: 
    • By Willmax
      Price: $1300 Item Condition: Excellent used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: EFT, PPF, Cash in hand Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Denon DP-59L, Direct Drive, bi-directional AC Servo Quartz PLL motor, 32.5cm dia. 2.2kg platter, electronic brake.
      Dynamic Servo Tracer tonearm with OFC wiring.
      The turntable is fully automatic with auto-return and can also be operated manually.
      It weighs a hefty 15kg with a huge over-sized plinth and large rubber feet that are great at damping any external vibrations.
      The LP12 is shown alongside to give a sense of scale, it looks tiny in comparison, but it's the one I've decided to keep long term and hence the sale of the Denon.
      Dust cover is clear and shinny throughout, with no cracks, there are some light scuffs on the lid, which are barely noticeable and do not detract from the overall look and presentation.
      Manufactured in Japan from 1984 all the way to 1996.

Free shipping to anywhere in Australia. 
      Happy to offer a special deal for local pick up or delivery in Adelaide metro. 

Happy to answer any questions via PM.

Photos: