FS: Vinyl Records Many Japanese Promo Copies

Item: Japanese Pressings Many Promo Copies
Price:  See list
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Downsizing my collection
Payment Method: Shipping or Pickup - Paypal, Bank Transfer or Cash
Extra Info: Japanese vinyl pressings. Some are Promo white label copies.  If you need more info or pictures of a record, please let me know. I will combine shipping. And, I will of course make a donation to SNA.

Artist                      Album           Year    Cover    Album       Pressing             Price       Country        Notes

Bee Gees    Living Eyes    1981    NM-    NM-    RSO    28MW0012    $20.00    Japan    GateFold Insert
Bee Gees    In The Morning    1971    VG+    VG+    Polydor    MP2203    $20.00    Japan    GateFold Insert

Big Country    The Crossing    1983    EX    NM-    Mercury    25PP-99    $25.00    Japan    Insert

Doobie Brothers    Minute By Minute    1978    EX-    EX    Warner    P10517W    $20.00    Japan    Insert

Elvis Costello    Goodbye Cruel World    1984    VG+    NM-    F-Beat    RPL-8251    $25.00    Japan    Promo Insert spine split

Huey Lewis And The News    Picture This    1982    EX-    NM-    Chrysalis    WWS-81482    $20.00    Japan    Promo Insert
Huey Lewis And The News    Super Selections Vol.2    1985    EX+    NM-    Chrysalis    WWS-63052    $20.00    Japan    Promo Insert

Japan    Tin Drum    1981    EX-    EX+    Virgin    VIP6984    $20.00    Japan    Insert

Madonna    True Blue (Super Club Mix)    1986    EX+    EX+    Sire    P-6244    $30.00    Japan    Promo Insert

Seals And Crofts    Seals And Crofts    1969    VG+    NM-    Bell    BLPL-3    $35.00    Japan    Promo GateFold Insert Not in Discogs

Style Council    Home & Abroad    1986    EX    NM-    Polydor    28MM 0500    $30.00    Japan    Promo Insert

Todd Rundgren    A Cappella    1985    NM-    NM-    Warner Brothers    P13186    $45.00    Japan/Obi    Promo White Label Insert 

SOLD

Al Di Meola    Elegant Gypsy    1977    EX+    NM-    CBS/Sony    25AP900    $30.00    Japan    Crystal Lock Mastering

Bob Marley And The Wailers    Live!    1982    EX+    NM-    Island    20S-84    $30.00    Japan    Insert

Bruce Springsteen    Darkness On The Edge Of Town    1978    NM-    NM-    CBS/Sony    25AP 1000    $25.00    Japan    Insert

Huey Lewis And The News    Sports    1983    EX    EX    Chrysalis    WWS-81628    $25.00    Japan    Promo Insert

Journey    Escape    1981    NM-    EX    CBS/Sony    25AP 2100    $25.00    Japan    Insert

Soft Cell    Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret    1981    VG+    NM-    Vertigo    25PP-45    $40.00    Japan    Insert

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

Edited by chimchimster
Sold
  • Like 1

Hi Ed,

could I please have:

Bob Marley And The Wailers    Live!    1982    EX+    NM-    Island    20S-84    $30.00    Japan    Insert  

Journey    Escape    1981    NM-    EX    CBS/Sony    25AP 2100    $25.00    Japan    Insert

Soft Cell    Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret    1981    VG+    NM-    Vertigo    25PP-45    $40.00    Japan    Insert.

• Like 1

Little bit confused - I thought I was picking up the Madonna Material Girl/Angel/Into the Groove (Japan) & also the Madonna Dress You Up/Aint No Big Deal (Japan) this weekend?

I have sent you messages yesterday and today to try and organise the time for pickup with you.

Also the photo you have on here of Madonna's is the "True Blue" not the Material Gir/Angel/Groovel one...........so not quite sure if you just did a typo here or what has happened???????

Anyway, hopefully you will check your messages to clarify?

Thank you. ?

Edited by April Snow

2 hours ago, April Snow said:

Little bit confused - I thought I was picking up the Madonna Material Girl/Angel/Into the Groove (Japan) & also the Madonna Dress You Up/Aint No Big Deal (Japan) this weekend?

I have sent you messages yesterday and today to try and organise the time for pickup with you.

Also the photo you have on here of Madonna's is the "True Blue" not the Material Gir/Angel/Groovel one...........so not quite sure if you just did a typo here or what has happened???????

Anyway, hopefully you will check your messages to clarify?

Thank you. ?

So sorry. I had the right picture, but copied the incorrect description. This is sorted out now. I still have your 2 records waiting for you. I have responded in a PM.
Cheers,
Ed

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chimchimster said:

So sorry. I had the right picture, but copied the incorrect description. This is sorted out now. I still have your 2 records waiting for you. I have responded in a PM.
Cheers,
Ed

Ok thanks shall chat to you there - Speak soon ?

On 01/02/2020 at 7:51 PM, April Snow said:

Thank you to @chimchimster for the albums I collected today - awesome albums and superb quality - can't go wrong adding his material to your vinyl library ? - love mine !!!!!!

Thank April! it was great meeting you. Enjoy the records.

Cheers,

Ed