Sign in to follow this  
dafloro6601

SOLD: RARE HIGH-END OCELLIA CALLIOPE 30 SILVER SPEAKERS (98 db Sensitivity)

Item: OCELLIA Calliope 30 Silver Speakers (Full Range 12')
Price: $4,550 ono (priced to sell as were 11,000 Euro new)

Condition - Immaculate
Reason for Selling: No Longer Required

Payment Method:  Cash, Bank Deposit, Wire Transfer, Paypal (add 3 %).
Extra Info: Manufactured by Ocellia in France and truly unique!/ The driver is a rare French made 12" full range (drivers alone are valued at $5,500), alnico magnet, silver wire coil, paper cone, cast bell bronze housing. This model was made by Bernard Salabert, who is no longer with us.

The piezo tweeter in the middle is paper cone also. It is a bi-wire version and accepts banana plugs. Internal wiring is solid core silver. The cabinets are immaculate with no marks dings or scratches. Comes with original boxes to ensure safe transport. Each speaker weighs about 30kgs each. The cabinets are made of musical instrument grade spruce.

These speakers are ideal for tube amplifiers. I have played these on 6w Single Ended Triode, and they produce ample volume to fill a large room. The are 16 Ohm and 98db sensitivity and are truly unique and impressive and no longer available new.

Postage: Pickup ok or shipped via courier. These are quite large, so shipping may be >$200.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Speaker.jpg

Speaker 4.jpg

Speaker 5.jpg

Speaker 1.jpg

Speaker 7.jpg

Speaker.jpg

Speaker 2.jpg

Speaker 6.jpg

My goodness...

Thankgod you're in Perth. 

Screaming bargain.

Edited by Galactic Soap

Amazing photos. They belong in a magazine.

Have heard these actual speakers and they are stunning sonically and visually.

Buy with confidence as @dafloro6601 is a reputable member.

GLWTS.......

Edited by Mendes

Beautiful!

I need to stop coming back. To many speakers.😫

Stunning! Bargain!

So sexy and so far away.  GLWTS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eskay
      Price: $3200 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT,Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not required
      Extra Info:
      I purchased these speakers brand new with their dedicated stands from an authorised dealer approx 8 weeks ago and after extensive listening I have decided to keep my Quad floorstanders. 

The speakers come with all paperwork and warranty and are in as new condition.
      Current cost is  for the speakers is $3995 and the stands are $895, So I am offering them at a substantial discount. 

Happy to demo for genuine interested buyers and happy to ship at cost and risk.

• By MAXXX
      Price: $1250 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Kardinya State: Western Australia Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: NLR Further information:https://www.whathifi.com/proac/studio-140/review

Excellent speakers, happy to demo for serious buyers with some of my amps or BYO.
      Comes with 2x3m Tara Labs Prism banana terminated cables.
      Pickup only, no boxes.

• By Bruins2011
      Price: $800 Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Windsor, Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded Item: Dynaudio Emit M20 (Pair)
      Price: $800
      Item Condition: Perfect, As New
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: This pair of Dynaudio Emit M20's was bought new by me from The Audio Tailor here in Brisbane less than 12 months ago. They are satin black lacquered finish, in perfect condition and have never been abused - less than 100 hours use. I ended up deciding to upgrade after I upgraded my turntable - the wicked cycle of 'what's next' after an upgrade. These speakers have received multiple awards for their price point. Would prefer local pickup but can ship at buyers expense.

• By Rawshack
      Price: $400 Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving House Further information: 

Having to sell my hi-fi gear due to imminent house move, including these lovely AE-100 speakers. Less than a year old, in excellent condition

• By Rawshack
      Price: $250 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Thornbury State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moving house Further information: 

Bought these a couple of months ago, before I settled a new house so, along with some other things, has to find a new home. Drivers are magnavox circa 1960s. 

Lovely sounding vintage speakers and selling with a (genuine) heavy heart. 

Photos: