Item: PS Audio GCPH Phono Stage

Price: $700
Item Condition: Very Good (minor marks consistent with age)
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

For sale is the excellent and versatile PS Audio GCPH phono stage. I have owned this for around six years and it has performed flawlessly. Moving it on after acquiring a new phono stage  up the chain, which has demonstrated just how good these units are. 

The GCPH is in the 'easy to use' category of phono stages, ie. the switches are all on the outside of the box making it reasonably straight forward to make adjustments. On the front is a mono / stereo switch, phase option and a volume control. Gain and loading are accessed at the rear of the unit. Gain options include: 48/54/60/66dB and loading options are: 100 / 500 / 1k / 47k. There is also the choice between RCA or balanced outputs. 

A remote control (never used) is included and can be plugged directly into a power amp, and with the volume adjustment the unit can be used as a preamplifier.

The GCPH has a loyal following, and they don't come up for sale too often. There are plenty of positive reviews about the unit and forum chatter. 

I have the original packaging which includes the manual and remote. Happy to post at buyer's cost.

Photos: 

94038FCB-8DBE-4456-9F2B-212E5306ABAE.jpeg

64FE85FD-8FF1-40E1-9C9E-90AA461A5DF1.jpeg

9CB31ED2-1899-40D2-99A5-2308B36E6F9F.jpeg

• Like 2
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jon Snow
      Item Condition: Stellar Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: QLD Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Too many amps Further information: 
      I bought these wonderful class D amps new in sealed boxes from a fellow SNA member in August 2020. 
      At about the same time, I couldn’t resist buying a class AB amp at a good price. 
      I spent a month comparing the amps. 
      I would be equally happy with both, but alas I cannot keep both. 
      I found the M700 to have huge reserves of power to effortlessly drive my magnepans with a full rich and detailed sound. They held a tight grip over the bass and produced a smooth midrange bloom and clear highs.  They held their own against the AB amp in all areas and exceeded in some areas.  

The amps were purchased from a local dealer and come with balance of the 2 year warranty - over 18 months remaining.  

The amps were plugged in by me for a month , so are as close to new as you’d expect. 

I have the original boxes and can arrange interstate postage. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By DigitalDave
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Canberra/Queanbeyan State: ACT Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup, Paypal Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Further information:

Purchased new around 2012. RRP at the time was about $1,000 AUD. This model has since been superseded by PS Audio.

Asking price is negotiable but includes shipping. Donation will be made to SNA once sold.

A very balanced sound, with gain and loading adjustments available - you can use it with either MM or MC cartridge. Has XLR and RCA outputs. 

I'm simply reducing box count and using the phono stage in my integrated amp which is not even close to the performance this unit offers but, such is life. I need to simplify my system.

Comes with manual and original box. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item
    • By Leeming42
      Item:  P.S Audio Nuwave phono convertor
      Price Range:  $800 
      Item Condition:  Used
      Extra Info:   Am happy to discuss pricing dependent on condition and age of unit
                             Can pay postage.
                             Have been trying to get hold of one of these now for sometime after a friend hooked his up to my system.
                             Have seen two come up on stereonet  and missed out both times..
                             Would prefer black but if you have a silver one you want to part with, would be happy to hear from you.
                              Cheers

• By jack_b
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Cash on pickup or bank transfer Reason for selling: Too many phono stages Further information:

Little introduction needed for this one. Fantastic value and performance MC/MM phono stage. Can read plenty about it online. 

https://6moons.com/audioreviews/raysamuels/f117.html

http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/products/f-117.html

Photos:

• By Silver Audiophile
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Central Coast State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup. Reason for selling: NLR  
      Further information:

Current model PS Audio DirectStream DAC for sale. Unit includes 'PerfectWave Bridge II' Streamer board.

The latest operating system update, Windom. The new OS, add MQA and Tidal with PerfectWave Bridge II streamer board.

All in all, a superb DAC. Lovely organic, detailed, dynamic, best of both World's sound presentation.

Plenty of rave online journal reviews of this DAC. Ted Smith, chief designers finest work.

Cared for in a pet, child, smoker free home. Original double box, and remote included.

https://www.psaudio.com/directstream-dac/

Photos: