Sign in to follow this  
Artnet

SOLD: FS: Rega Planar2

Item: Rega Planar2 (circa 1985)
Price: $280.00
Item Condition: Good for its age
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Original owner of this Planar 2,  have used more recently with upgrades but selling as original,  no cart, original 240volt motor, replaced the standard belt 18months ago. Acrylic cover cleaning swirls only as pictured.

Groove tracer upgrades are for sale on another add if interested.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200125_151950.jpg

20200125_151823.jpg

20200125_151755.jpg

20200125_151734.jpg

20200125_151656.jpg

20200125_151609.jpg

Sold pending payment

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mugwampjism
      Item: Luxman L-80 or L80 V, or any other similar pre-Alpine Luxman amp
      Price Range: $1000
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: I am looking to provide a loving stable new home for a vintage integrated amplifier.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By mashley
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Potts Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPay, EFT only Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

I have 8 new Littelfuse 251001 1A very fast acting pico fuses.

These 1 amp ones are used in the Rega Radio and Radio R. 

Some years ago, a power surge in a lightening storm caused the two in my Rega Radio R to blow, thankfully saving the Radio.

I had to buy a pack of 10 ... hence now there are 8. 

My Rega gear is long gone, so hopefully someone else can make use of them as spares.

$5 will be donated to Stereonet.

Photos:

Littelfuse_Fuse_251_253_Datasheet.pdf
    • By mashley
      Over the years I gathered a fair bit of info on my now long gone Rega gear -  Planet II, Radio R, Elex, Mira II - and on lots of other models and variants as well.

I was a bit - well, alarmingly - obsessed with the rough industrial clamshell aesthetic!

Info includes reviews, circuit diagrams, circuit board layouts, Rega service notes, interior and exterior photos, user manuals,  and some notes and info from forums.

Not a huge amount ~ but if anyone similarly obsessed and/or suffering and can make use of it,  PM me and I'll send you it all in a zip (130MB).

Here's a very nice Red Planet (found here https://www.flickr.com/photos/ippinkan/) - sadly Rega didn't go further with colour. Sadly I didn't think of repainting mine!

• By Wilde
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Peakhurst State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No room for it Further information: 

I purchased this turntable new less than a week ago. I intended to keep it but there is no space to set it up properly in the area I keep my system. I’m selling it because it is unfortunately too impractical for me to set it up elsewhere or change the furniture around. 

The turntable was used once on the first day I got it. Everything is in working order and in as new condition. I also have the box, manuals etc. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.