Sign in to follow this  
Artnet

SOLD: FS: Thor PS10 Power conditioner

Item:  Thor PS10 Power conditioner
Price: $410
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  Original owner this has never missed a beat and hasn't driven high demand power units.  It does not include the smart board.  I will include an RK cable IEC to IEC cable 1metre long (rrp $180 ) will donate to SNA

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200125_125512.jpg

20200125_125538.jpg

20200125_125235.jpg

20200125_125223.jpg

20200125_124057.jpg

20200125_125458.jpg

20200125_125328.jpg

Sold payment pending

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By petetherock
      Have you ever had a trip in your home during a lightning storm?
      How do you protect your gear?
      As for current purity, any tweaks? 
      Eg: 
      Do you use a separate DB, separate power line, some UPS, or a surge protector and do any of them work, for protection and better sound?
    • By Pallydou
      Hi guys,

When you are on the road of hi-end hi-fi equipment, power supply is one topic attracting a lot of discussions. We hear a lot of good power cable names like voodoo. However here's the problem: majority of these power cables gives only British three-square pin plugs or American two-flat-pin-plus-one-round-pin plugs. There is none for Aussie plug. Also for power conditioning bars they give British and American formats like the product below.

http://www.mshdpower.com/products_p.html?category=sockets&class=uk&oem=2&xml=MSUS06SRHKV2&model=MS-US06SRHK V2

While you are using these power bars, where do you find the cable from this bar to your wall socket? Or you simply do yourself a tradie and change the wall socket to British/ American?

• By Luciano Milioli
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Wetherill Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, Cash, EFT, other equipments... Reason for selling: Upgrade Working Great, this refined and powerfull amp is made in New Zealand by the well known Perreaux, a renowned maker of high quality, high-end audiophile audio.

There is only a small visual damage in the letter "R" (see picture), only visible if looking close. That is why the price is half of the same model on used market and 1/4 of a similar new one. 

I may accept small speakers or DAC to trade.

REgards,

Luciano

• By pauly99
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Elsternwick State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, EFT. Reason for selling: COVID fund raising. Further information: 

Quad 909 Power Amplifier 140 Watts per channel.

This amp has had the full upgrade of components from DaDa Electronics in the EU
      by a qualified professional tech.   Lovely upper mid. 

I am the second owner. 

Comes with Original Box, receipts, user manual, Quad link board and cable, Power cord. 
      I have had the quad link board removed as part of the upgrades but include it here in 
      case the new owner would like it re installed for use with the Quad 99 pre amp. 

Can ship at buyers expense.
      Will make a donation to StereoNet. 

Highly praised by Paul Seydor in TAS:
      http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/quad-99-series-preamplifier-and-909-stereo-power-amplifier-tas-203/

• By gyro
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Sunshine Coast QLD State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, cash on pick up. Reason for selling: Need the money for speaker upgrade.   Has worked flawlessly since new.   Selling because I want to upgrade my (DIY) speakers .  Too heavy to  send via Aust Post (53x56x34 ; 38kg) .   I have all the original triple boxing etc. If you have your own courier (I may be able to drop it to them this end....depending on work commitments).  The plastic cover on the lid has NEVER been removed so the surface underneath will be immaculate.  It's 4 years old.  There are slight marks between the blue PS "on" button and the clear IR receiver lens on the front of the P-10, otherwise  its in new condition. Comes with a remote, user manual and sd card (for firmware upgrades).  It's a beautifully designed and built piece of gear with the flexibility to  set it up to suit your situation.   
      I have upgraded the main power fuse to silver alloy non inducting type.   Personal message me ONLY if you are genuinely interested in buying it! - as I have had a number of people spending considerable time asking dozens of questions then after promising to buy it (and me holding it for them) they pull out after a week...... I apologise to those who were kept waiting because of this.   
      If I don't reply to your message quickly it's because I'm busy at work and I will reply at first opportunity.