SOLD: FS: Russ Andrews YellO Power Cables UK Plug x 3 and Rose Voix powerboard

Item: Russ Andrews YellO Power Cables UK Plug

, Rose Voix  power board
Price: As below
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 
These cables are using a Kimber Kable’s woven cable with compact IEC C14 plug one end and (MK)  UK plug on the other.  There is a review here https://theaudiophileman.com/russ-yello/

Bought these 12 month ago from a SNA member.  I have been happy with them but am upgrading power solution.  I have a 4 plug power board from Rose Voix (Consonance Power Board look alike) also on offer, was using this without plastic AU inserts.

Power Cables  $300

• 2 x 1.5 metre length
  • 1 x 3.0 metre length

Power Board  $150

No additional cable but includes inserts

Purchased together $410 with donation to SNA 

Local pick up preferred plus postage if required.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200125_105648.jpg

20200125_105629.jpg

20200125_105613.jpg

20200125_105709.jpg

20200125_105812.jpg

20200125_105243.jpg

20200125_105230.jpg

20200125_105352.jpg

20200125_105405.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MTsoul
      Catch of the day price
    • By reflux075
      Hi everyone, 
      I would like to know if any of you have used any powerboards that do not have any conditioning that you really liked and sounded good and did not introduce any noise.
      I am not keen on power conditioners as I have used one and they stifled the dynamics in my system. Also not keen to spend more on conditioners that do not stifle dynamics. I understand that conditioners like PS Audio power plant 10 are great but they are too costly for me.
      I am currently using the Consonance powerboard with no conditioning and I am quite impressed with the lack of any noise/hiss/hum compared with Bunnings powerboards but I find it makes my system sound a bit more bright/treblely.
      My CD player, Streamer/Dac, tube phono, and tube preamp are plugged into the Consonance power board, my power amp is plugged directly into the wall. No more power outlets left on the wall and I cannot put in another power outlet or run another line. 
      Any recommendations would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    • By Eagleeyes
      Item: Various good speaker and power cables open to offers as clear out time.

1) Response precision speaker cables 2  x  2.5 metres  13mmm thick cables, nice and tidy $950 for two pairs ( 4 cables) for biamping etc or $500 per normal set of two cables -

2) 2 SETS ANALOG RESEARCH SIVER RAINCOAT  2 X 2.5 METRES speaker cables 15mm thick nice and tidy $950 for two pairs( 4 cables) for biamping etc or 500 per set of two cables - one set left

3) 4 x aus power cords sold

Price:  EOI Been at the bottom of the box for a few years and work perfectly part of my overall system, clear out and audit.

Item Condition: very good /9/10- have had in dry storage for 5 years whilst the building system.

Reason for selling: don't need and performing a cabling audit have wireworld eclipse bronze 7s that was $2800 and on sale for $1400 this week as well...as another listing

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,as friend and can post tomorrow  COD Only delivery as norm'al etc 2 sets have original boxes.,

Extra Info: Good strong honest cables. All around good mid entry power and speaker cables for a great price,

Pictures:

• By STIKAA
      Item: GigaWatt PF-1 MK2 Filtering Power Strip w/ Voodoo Magneto Power Cord
      Price: $450 
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition - 8/10 - Few Small Scratches 
      Reason for Selling:  Just don't need it for my current setup
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Australia Post COD, Postage at Buyers Expense
      Extra Info:  
      Power Strip Retails for $890   http://recordclean.com.au/gigawatt-pf-1-mk-ii-power-strip--with-lc-1--mk-iii--power-cord.html
      Power Cord Retails for $255   http://recordclean.com.au/voodoo-magneto-power-cord.html

Donation to SNA

Pictures:

• By muzzagruzz
      Item:  Thor Smart Board 8 Plug
      Price:   $85.00 plus postage
      Item Condition:  Very good
      Reason for selling:  NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Owned by me since new. Very good condition. 

Item:  Thor Green Board 8 Plug with Remote Switch
      Price:  $95.00 plus postage
      Item Condition:  Very good
      Reason for selling:  NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:  As above.

Pictures: