SOLD: PRICE DROP: Naim Nac-N 172 XS Streamer/DAC/pre

Item: Naim Nac-N 172 xs
Price: $1500->$1400->$1300
Item Condition: near mint
Reason for selling: trying a NAD with DSP
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Bought this a couple of months ago, from a UK Naim dealer, so I am not the first user. It was refurbished and serviced by the authorised dealer, but unfortunately I have lost the piece of paper that certifies that.

This unit is from 2012 and is the first generation that does not have Bluetooth.

It looks totally new, and has all parts and packaging, so shipping is possible.

I bought a DIN to XLR cable too, which I'll include  in case that is useful.

Sound is excellent, a big step up from Cambridge cxn I was using before.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200114_144406.jpg

IMG_20200114_144415.jpg

IMG_20200114_144444.jpg

IMG_20200114_144444.jpg

IMG_20200114_144448.jpg

Edited by sleach
Price drop
21 minutes ago, NADbooffa said:

Does this have WiFi and Bluetooth ?

Cheers.

Yes Mate ,

It has both ( APTX Bluetooth and Wifi ). Mine is hard wired using ethernet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

**sale pending**

***SALE FELL THROUGH: BACK ON THE MARKET!***

Edited by sleach
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Neo
      Item: Naim Hi-Line 4pin to 4pin din cable 
      Price Range: neg
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:
    • By silencer13
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: HOWRAH State: TAS Payment Method: Paypal (+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer required Original AR Sound Lunar 4-pin DIN to 2 RCA Interconnect Cable for Naim. These were purchased from a fellow SNA member about 2-3 years ago and I'm now moving them on as I am switching away from Naim.

High quality cable designed to work with Naim equipment. 1 end is fitted with a high quality 4-pin DIN plug, and the other with a pair of fantastic WBT Connectors.
      Same as the cables shown here: AR Sound Lunar

Just the cable, does not come with any box or original packaging.

Happy to ship anywhere in Australia at cost.

• By Neo
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: NSW Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: presents as new in packaging. Shipping $10 express post

Photos:

• By pdcoo7
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mosman State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal +fees or as friend, COD, DD. Reason for selling: Not a good match with my powered speakers. Further information: as taken from Neo’s post just 1 week ago

edited) Great all in one package with cd/dac/streamer/amplifier(50w/75w into 8/4 ohms). Current equivalent is over $7100(Uniti star Bluetooth , no dab+/fm ). Has a new laser fitted as it was getting fussy with some discs. So new owner will have a piece of mind for many years to come.
      The Naim application is great and integration of Tidal/Spotify/Quboz and playback from upnp is an absolute breeze. 
      Has a remote and all accessories.

Unfortunately through lack of use the cd tray is not willing to open or close, streaming Spotify and Tidal. Price reflects that, it’s an easy fix by a competent tech. 

Remote and a generic power cord is included.

There’s a Uniti Nova in the classifieds for $6800, fantastic unit. So if the budget doesn’t stretch, then this unit will give you more than a taste of what Naim sound is all about

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Vickesh
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Eastwood, Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: Cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:
      Bought in London about 5 years ago, great condition and lovely all in one unit. Everything works perfectly with no visible wear - I mainly use it for streaming, TV, and it’s currently driving a pair of Harbeths. 

Specs from Naim website:

UPnP-enabled to allow streaming of audio files at up to 24bit/192kHz resolution from Naim Audio hard disk servers, network-attached storage (NAS) devices or any home computer CD playback through mechanised slot-loading tray Integrated 50W per channel amplifier shares design DNA with iconic NAIT integrated amp Supports a broad range of music formats: WAV, FLAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, AAC, Windows Media-formatted files, Ogg Vorbis and MP3 Six 24bit/192kHz-capable digital inputs (S/PDIF) to support optimum connection to external sources Spotify Connect built-in to play millions of songs from the world’s most popular streaming service DAB+/DAB/FM radio module vTuner 5* full-service internet radio Multiroom & Party Mode compatible iOS and Android Naim Audio app for intuitive control