81Vintage

SOLD: FS: Price Drop: Custom Rega Style Turntable, Audiomods Arm

Item: Custom Rega Style Turntable, AudioMods Tonearm, IsoDrive PSU
Price: $3300 including shipping Australia wide - Price Drop $3100
Item Condition: Excellent, but used
Reason for selling: New Project/Custom Build
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This is a complete custom build from the ground up based on a Rega P series design. Raw cost of materials and items was over $6000.

• Plynth milled from single block of billet alloy on CNC router (around 15kg) Finished in red automotive paint Followed same dimmensions as a Rega P3 plynth.
  • 5x Maglev feet (tried with 3, 4 and 5 configurations and 5 was the best)
  • IsoKinetic IsoDrive Power Supply with 33/45 speed selection
  • IsoKinetic 25mm Acrylic Platter
  • IsoKinetic IsoSub Groovetracer Machined Subplatter
  • IsoKinetic Phosphor Bronze Bearing Sleeve
  • IsoKinetic Ruby Bearing + Spindle Oil (lifetime supply left in bottle)
  • IsoKinetic Puck/Stabiliser
  • IsoKinetic Red Thing Silicone Belt + Spare New One in Packet
  • IsoKinetic MTB-D Motor Thrust Bearing + Motor Isolation Mod for Premotec Motor
  • Premotec 50hz Synchronous Motor
  • Audiomods Series 4 Tonearm with Series 5 bearing, lift and arm hold. Full VTA Adjustment - no VTA adjuster.  All original weights and headshell weights/spacers included to adjust to any cart.
  • Custom Acrylic Dust Cover to accomodate arm height
  • No cart included, but I did have an Ortofon MC25e on it and it was stunning.

*I have covered the hole bottom left corner where a power button would have gone if I didnt use the motor PSU with a samurai silver coin from WA mint. So the turntable is dubbed The Samurai.

For interstate buyers, it will be professionally crated and foam lined for shipping with tonearm back in original transport box. Shipping Australia wide with insurance included.

For those that want to know where to from here - my next build will be in the similar vein...but using the MK6 Audiomods tonearm for primary, 200mm monster delrin platter,  ceramic bearing sleeve, larger billet plynth with 2 armboards for future arm addition and external motor and controller.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200106_155921.jpg

IMG_20200106_155713.jpg

IMG_20170103_110748.jpg

WP_20161116_19_34_34_Rich.jpg

WP_20150108_001.jpg

IMG_20200106_155344.jpg

P1050386.JPG

P1050401.JPG

P1050396.JPG

P1060657.JPG

P1060667.JPG

P1060670.JPG

IMG_20200106_160244.jpg

IMG_20200106_155956.jpg

Edited by 81Vintage
Price Drop

C'mon guys - this is a one off gem I never thought I'd sell, help me to start new project build. Make me decent offer!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockeater
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: WANNEROO WA State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: Too large Further information:  For sale is a pair for custom made speaker shipping boxes.
      The price is for the pair.
      The size is H 128 x D 49 x W 46
      These are the heavy duty units designed to hold 50kg speaker columns.
      I used also a wooden outside box (please see the 3rd picture) but a second cardboard box can also be used for double-boxing of heavy units  of large value.

Photos: 

• By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal(as friend or fee), eft, cash Reason for selling: moving to other speakers Further information: 
      The speakers are in excellent condition. Selling as I want to move to bookshelf speakers.
      No postage sorry as they are too heavy unless you arrange your own courier or similiar.

Impedance 8 ohms
      Sensitivity 95 dB/Watt (2.83V)
      Power Rating 10W to 200W
      Frequency response 35Hz to 18Khz +/-2dB
      1195h x 250w x 350d (mm)
      Weight 32Kg each.

• By pretender
      Item Condition: Used condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: woodend State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Moved to the country so lost my FM radios Further information: 
       This is a beautiful sounding Tuner which I used for years before moving to the country. It does AM, FM with a mono and a muting options. The front plate is still very good looking after all those years although the top plate has some scratches.
      I can ship for an extra $10.

• By Pops110
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, PayPal Reason for selling: Sold amp. Further information:  Very nice 5u4g rectifier valve, this was my pick of the bunch without getting into super exotic valves. Bought as a high testing valve, I have put unknown amount of hours on it, maybe 400. It still sounds great, only selling as I’ve sold the amp this was used in.

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very Good, a couple of small scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash or Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought this 4 years ago and has worked flawlessly as a FireWire to spdif converter from my Mac Mini to my Audio Note Dac. I have an Audioquest Diamond Firewire Cable that I could do a deal on as well. Also included are the manual and remote. I don’t have the original box, but can ship. I’ve checked the price against Hifishark and this is listing is considerably cheaper.

info from the Weiss website: https://www.weiss.ch/products/int202-int203

“Your favorite D/A converter may not be the latest but you like its sound, appearance and features. So you don't want to buy another expensive DAC just to connect a computer.
      This is where our interfaces come in. The INT202 / INT203 allow any DAC to be connected to a FireWire or Thunderbolt ported computer. This is done, optimally, by slaving to the computer's internally generated clock with absolute bit transparency.“

“The INT202 is a stereo Firewire to AES/EBU (unidirectional) interface with infrared remote control for volume and absolute polarity. It supports dual wire data transfer in 176.4/192 kHz mode for older D/A Converters. The bit transparency of the player software on the computer can be checked with the INT202.”

https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/weiss5/1.html

Photos: