Karel

SOLD: FS: Cambridge Audio Azur 540A

Item: Cambridge Audio Azur 540A
Price: $100
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling:  No longer used
Payment Method: Pickup only
Extra Info:

Old favourite, great sound for little money.  No remote. Very good condition.

Manual & specs:  https://techsupport.cambridgeaudio.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/205263809/Azur_540A-640A_User_Manual_-_English.pdf

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20200119_160224.jpg

20200119_160231.jpg

20200119_160247.jpg

Bargain

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thorpef1
      HI all.
      I have a stereo Setup (Denon DRA-375RD and Wharfedale Diamond 9.5) which i am relatively happy with for the time being (with the little one running around).
      It is mainly used for music but is also plugged into the TV for when we watch movies. The room is around 20sqm

I was thinking of adding a smallish sub to compliment the system using high level inputs as the amp does not have a sub out.

What would people recommend for a sub $500 sub, i dont mind purchasing second hand as i will eventually do proper HT when the little one grows up a bit.

I would predominantly want it for music but also be able to perform when watching movies (that is more important than sounding good with movies and poor with music)

Cheers,
      Luke 

• By craka
      Item Condition: VGC Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: EFT,Cash Reason for selling: Upgraded and not being used. Further information:This is a lovely detailed Pre and has installed 4 x Genalex Gold lion 12AX7 and 4 x GE JAN 12AT7WC valves.
      I purchased this from another SNA'er approx 2 years ago.It hasn't missed a beat.
      It has a built in MC/MM switch as well as a hi/low input impedance switch for the phono stage .
      Also a -10db Attenuation switch at the rear.
      Its built like a tank and has a mirror finish front face plate.Comes with a very well built alloy remote that controls volume and separate components,standby and mute.
      The remote has been in a plastic sleeve since Ive owned it.
      I have the original boxes and manual that came with the pre.
      I will post but preference to local buyer will apply.
      Some reviews below to wet the appetite.
      Cheers

craka
      https://www.tnt-audio.com/ampli/doge8_preamp_e.html
      https://www.head-fi.org/threads/review-doge-model-8-tube-remote-controlled-stereo-preamplifier-phono-stage.495427/
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By JimmyDee
      Item Condition: 3 yrs old - Perfect working order Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      70W/channel Stereo Amp and DAC. Great for hook-up to a digital source (ie computer, tablet, pod, CD player) and bypass their inbuilt DAC to utilise this far superior one.
      The USB D/A converter is the 32-bit high-performance SABRE 32 from ESS Technology, and its USB device controller IC is the latest product from XMOS, the semiconductor firm. It is compatible with native playback of the DSD 5.6MHz (DSD128) format or 384kHz/32-bit playback. Supported formats are:
      MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD – 192 kHz / 24bit; 96 kHz / 24 bit; 5.6 MHz
      Few minor scratches on top cover.

• By mfroes
      Hi guys, 
      I would really appreciate any guidance.
      I have front right/left speakers which are 6ohm 250w (nominal)
      central, rear left and rear right are 8ohm 150w (nominal)
      My amp is at the moment struggling to push all those speakers so i was wanting to upgrade.
      budget wise i think up to about 1k would be something for a 5 channel (just guessing here), if more how much more would be needed ?
      would there be one the would be HDCP 2.2-compliant ?
      if some that have atmos capability so i can buy some speakers and add in the future would be great.
      so would be 5.1.2 i'm guessing here?

would a 7.1.2/7.2.4 be better ? havent seen a lot of bluray that comes with 7channel capability like that.
      the 7 i see usually are counting the atmos speakers.

Thanks in advance for reading and for any suggestions that comes my way.

Current Setup
      Receiver: Yamaha HTR-3066
      Front: NHT C4
      Centre: Gale 20
      Rear: Axis LS28
      Subwoofer: Sound Dynamics THS-10
    • By hammerharry
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Units have been stored at my daughter's place in Melbourne and unused for some years.
      They do power up but have not been tested as there are no speakers in the house to check.
      I am happy for some one interested to pick the units up and audition at their home prior to payment & if not working or not what you want just please return them.

Would consider swapping for a decent pair of speaker stands, in black & preferably Dynaudio in exchange.
      Apologies for the average photos & dust.