Item: Holton Audio DC Blocker
Price: $400
Item Condition: As New
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash. Can post - Paypal+ charges
Extra Info: Holton Audio DC Blocker as new only used for a couple of days.

Comments from Andrew from Holton Audio below.

The DC Blockers I make use very large storage caps 400,000uf total, This ensures you get the best possible power transfer for high powered amplifiers.

Also the caps I use are very low ESR or Effective Series Resistance and very high ripple current rating, this means The DC blokers does not become a resistor to imped power delivery to your power amplifier and it can handle 2500 watts without a problem.

Most if not all DC Blockers on the market at not designed correctly and actual make things worse in terms of sound quality, the one I make does not.

Here is what one of my customers had to say about the one I supplied to him.

Photos: 

20200118_163737.jpg

20200118_163727.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By palexsia
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Templestowe State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash pickup , eft . Reason for selling: Selling for friend Further information: 
       As photo 
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Sound Suite
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Marrickville State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Paypal add 3% Reason for selling: Not required. Further information:  I realised that the voltage that I have coming into my property is the core reason for my transformer hum thus the brand new Holton DC blocker just stays in its box. Purchased a week ago and I'll ship it anywhere in Australia free of charge. My loss :( 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By sir sanders zingmore
      Price: $280 Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Glen Iris State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, PayPal, bank transfer Reason for selling: unused PRICE: $280 for both or $150 each
      Extra Info:

Made by SNA's own Mark Houston.
      I found this unit really helped eliminate DC-induced hum on my subwoofer amps.

Some more info here
      http://retro-thermionic.blogspot.com/2018/07/dc-duffer-black.html

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use. 
      Photos: 

• By sir sanders zingmore
      Item:               Retro-thermionic DC Duffer X 2
      Price:               $300 for both ($160 each)
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Made by SNA's own Mark Houston.
      I found this unit really helped eliminate DC-induced hum on my subwoofer amps.

Some more info here
      http://retro-thermionic.blogspot.com/2018/07/dc-duffer-black.html

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use. 
      Photos: 

• By Lego Man
      Item: Isotek Evo 3 Polaris & Evo Premier 1.5m
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash | Shipping -Paypal or bank deposit.
      Extra Info: Selling these as new Isotek power board and cable as they are no longer required with my system. 

Any questions let me know; PayPal shipping cost at buyers expense.

Photos: