Matyk

EXPIRED: Denon 2500ne Integrated Amp

Item: denon intergrated plus dac 2500ne
Price: 3,100
Item Condition: new
Reason for selling: nlr
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

for 3100$ good luck beating this. Smooth silky vocals with good bass control. 

the dac isn't too bad, bit this unit really shines with vinyl .. the only issue with the dac is it may lack overall dynamics.  And is a touch forward. But!! That's  comparing it to seperate  dacs over 6 grand. Hence why i say for 3k this will be very hard to beat 

i purchased brand new with 2 years warranty .

only 15 hours on unit 

(**I'm only selling this unit because my accuphase poweramp is not selling. If someone wants to bid for the accuphase then i can keep this denon 😁😁😀**)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Screenshot_20200116-142844.png

Pitty it does not have pre out for a sub. Would have loved one 

5 minutes ago, martin64 said:

Pitty it does not have pre out for a sub. 

I never use subs  

I don't have enough skill  to properly phase them in

Edited by Matyk

No my paradigm sub 12 only have rca inputs

1 hour ago, martin64 said:

Pitty it does not have pre out for a sub. Would have loved one 

get a REL sub, you don't pre-outs

I know but that means i need to sell my amp and sub

Oh thats interesting. Will go get one and try it

Ill put this to 2900$

And that's  the best i can do.

Cheers. 

Thanks  for the inquirys guys

Shop has offered to buy back 😁

Ill remove  add

Edited by Matyk

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EricL
      Item Condition: Mint condition (9/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Greensborough State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, PayPal + 3% Reason for selling: NLR

Further information: 

This is an award winning integrated amplifier from Denon with Australian power specifications. It is made in Japan.

You can read the summary review: https://www.hifichoice.com/content/awards-2010-amplifiers-£1000

The Denon catalogue also featured it as an award winning amp from EISA 2010-2011.

It works beautifully and even has MM/MC phone stage.  
      It can drive my Audio Technica MC flagship OC model AT-OC9XSL cartridge (0.4mV) and sounds great via my Paradigm Studio 20 speakers.

It can be used as integrated amp, power amp and pre-amp. See photos for various setup in the manual.

Specifications of the amp: Refer to photo.

I bought in early 2011 (RRP - Around $1700) and used it for a year and then upgraded to Luxman amp. 
      It has been sitting in the Hi fi room all this time. 

There are two very minor hairline scratches on the front. They are not noticeable unless you examine in close scrutiny. Please see photos.

This amplifier is rather heavy -15.5kg so I prefer local pickup. 
      It comes with the original manual, power cable, unused remote and original box.
      Will include the Denon catalogue featuring this amp.

I can ship interstate if buyer is keen and there will be additional shipping costs.

• By bard61
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Marrickville State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought this a couple of years ago. Sounds great, I put about 40 hours on it then got a good deal on a Garrott P77i. I was keeping it as a spare, but as the Garrott has a replaceable stylus there’s no need to hang onto it, so out it goes.

• By nedrum
      Last minute edit - I haven't tested if it still works or not, but am happy to do so for straight stereo if that matters

Item: Denon AVC-A11SR (a beast back in it's day!) - review here
      Price Range: Free to a good home! StereoNet donation appreciated
      Collection Option: In-person pickup from Thornbury (Victoria) with limited personal contact
      Item Condition: Used

Extra Info:
      Served me well for quite a while, until I moved onto a newer amp and it's been collecting dust ever since. A few things to note:
      Sound turns on and off in what appears to be the amp continuously engaging/disengaging the headphone jack. Might be an easy fix but who knows?!? as per the photo's, the two main caps are bulging. Not sure if that's an issue or if they are easily replaceable for someone in the know.  
      Comes with remote, power cable and manual (of which the English part is a whopping 42 pages). Shipping isn't an option as it weighs 20.5kg. From what I remember, it's a typical Denon sound - neutral and smooth. Somewhat better than my mid tier surround amp, but without the room correction.

• By peppy
      Price: $580 Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill State: New South Wales Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: This room a part of Zone2 in HT that I setup , so this item became redundant Further information: Near new condition. In warranty until 2022. This is the latest HS2 version of this speaker.
      Big sound, it replaced my SONOS Play 5

• By mexicoke68
      Item: Denon DCD-1550AR
      Price: 350
      Item Condition: Like New 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Excellent, like new condition. Comes with remote as well. Very smooth sounding player with both coax and optical digital outputs. Also, both variable and fixed analog outputs. 240V Australian version. Made in Belgium. 

Pickup highly preferred from Kingston ACT. Otherwise can post Australia wide. 

Photos: