Mostly interested as this will mean a new tour - but I’ll still buy it.

VIEW THIS EMAIL AS A WEB PAGE

Pearl Jam Gigaton Logo

Gigaton Logo
Ice Sea Level Image

Pearl Jam will release their much-anticipated eleventh studio album, Gigaton, on Monkeywrench Records/Republic Records on March 27, 2020 in the US. 

Reflecting on the album’s creation, Mike McCready explains “Making this record was a long journey...Collaborating with my bandmates on Gigaton ultimately gave me greater love, awareness and knowledge of the need for human connection in these times."

PRE ORDER NOW

North American Tour Image

In support of Gigaton, Pearl Jam will embark on the first leg of North American tour dates in March and April!

To give fans the best chance to buy tickets at face value for this tour, Pearl Jam has decided that tickets will be mobile-only and strictly non-transferable, except in NY and CO where transferability is required by state law.

A special Ten Club presale begins today, January 13th, for eligible members only. Click here for more details.

Public tickets will be sold first through a presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan. Click here for more details. 

For fans who are unable to use their tickets, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer North America’s first Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange, which will allow fans to resell their tickets for the price they paid (including all fees). The Fan-to Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange will launch on February 18.

DATE CITY VENUE
March 18 Toronto, ON Scotiabank Arena
March 20 Ottawa, ON Canadian Tire Centre
March 22 Quebec City, QC OVideotron Centre
March 24 Hamilton, ON FirstOntario Centre
March 28 Baltimore, MD Royal Farms Arena
March 30 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
April 2 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
April 4 St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center
April 6 Oklahoma City, OK Chesapeake Energy Arena
April 9 Denver, CO Pepsi Center
April 11 Phoenix, AZ Gila River Arena
April 13 San Diego, CA Viejas Arena
April 15 & 16 Los Angeles, CA The Forum
April 18 & 19 Oakland, CA Oakland Arena

MORE INFO
Image Image Image Image Image
You are receiving this email because you have subscribed to receive pearljam.com communications. Please see our privacy policy for details as to how we look after your data. If you no longer want to receive emails please unsubscribe here.

Add us to your address book

COPYRIGHT © 2020 Pearl Jam
PO Box 81429, Seattle, WA 98108

UPDATE | UNSUBSCRIBE | PRIVACY | TERMS

Pearl Jam - Dance Of The Clairvoyants

A cut for their upcoming album Gigaton. Quite like it (the track).

Gives me distinct 80's Joy Division/New Order/Talking Heads vibes -  and not just because of the prominent bass line.

Edited by zippi

Another like for this song, sounds like Pearl Jam evolving over time as not much grunge or angst from the 90's in this take... sort of reminds me of The Killers music for some reason. 

Pearl Jam: Gigaton Listening Experience in Dolby Atmos  

Recieved my copy today with the bonus 7"

Will hopefully spin it tonight 🎸

20200331_134753.jpg

Posted (edited)

I am really enjoying this album more every listen. Just had a FLAC copy but thought it was good enough to buy the vinyl copy, especially when I saw the details of the press. Mastered by Bob Ludwig, cut by Chris Bellman and pressed at Pallas.... that's a winning trifecta right there.

Edited by mikizee

Well.... SHOULD have been a winning trifecta. Finally was able to put it on the turntable and the bloody thing is warped, the tonearm bounces up and down and causes a heartbeat sound through the speakers. Back to the store it goes :(

5 hours ago, mikizee said:

Well.... SHOULD have been a winning trifecta. Finally was able to put it on the turntable and the bloody thing is warped, the tonearm bounces up and down and causes a heartbeat sound through the speakers. Back to the store it goes :(

Oh what a bummer, my copy is dead flat & quiet, with good SQ 🤔