SOLD: FS: Naim Mu-So 2 Wireless Music System

SOLD
SOLD

Item: Naim Mu-So 2
Price: $1,950.00
Item Condition: Like New.
Reason for selling: Upgrading to an integrated system for a larger living space.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Selling my Mu-So 2 purchased on 28th November 2019 and arrived early December from Len Wallis.

Purchased for my small bedroom to satisfy my need for listening to my music. Not having access to a Hi Fi system for years, I needed to compensate for that loss. I had previously owned Audio Research Amps, Naim CD players, Sonus Faber Speakers, though moving around a great deal meant relinquishing them unfortunately.

Now I need to reconnect with wonderful music, hence my purchase of the Mu-So 2. This lovely system has reignited my love for great music, and with a forthcoming move to a larger listening area, I have decided to sell my Mu-So 2 and purchase an integrated system to take advantage of a larger living space. Currently auditioning Dynaudio Special 40s, Hegel & Lumin amplification, so my Mu-So 2 needs to supplement the cost of my new system.

I have the original packaging, receipt etc. and happy to ship interstate at the Buyer’s cost. The unit weighs about 14 kgs, and some basic checking indicates a Courier such as Sendle would charge about $30.00 to most Australian Capitals.

Obviously the Unit is in immaculate, like new condition.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Muso 2.jpg

Muso 1.jpg

Muso 3.jpg

Muso 4.jpg

Muso 5.jpg

Edited by Spirit07
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...