Sign in to follow this  
Frankp01

SOLD: FS: Yamaha RX-A 3060

Item: Yamaha RX-A 3060
Price: $1200
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Upgraded 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Latest firmware downloaded and in excellent condition. Complete and in original box. Tony from Clarity Audio & Video Calibration has seen and heard this amp in operation. Prefer pick up, but will post at buyers expense. I have a video of the amp working and switching HDMI but am unable to upload here.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

F3F8D91E-F110-4140-B166-68402B19FE7B.jpeg

I sold my rxa2060 for a marantz sr6013 just so I could have 11ch processing, seeing this is seriously making me consider selling my marantz for this. 

This is a hell of a steal considering I sold the 2060 for $1100

GLWS  mate, bargain for sure! 

Yeah, I think so too. But I don’t need to be ridiculous with my asking price. 

Edited by Frankp01

Any chance you would post it? If so I am interested.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mark501
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal EFT Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer able to run a home theatre as in an Apartment.
      Further information:https://integraworldwide.com/au/products/dtr704/index.htm

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By SRK
      Item Condition: Like new Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: MELTON WEST State: Victoria Payment Method: Eft cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:like new still under 3 yr warranty , 12 months old

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Christopher L. Handlebars
      I'm having some trouble with my Yamaha DSP A1 amplifier. It sounds like the right channel is giving a weak or sub-par performance. It's relatively subtle, but seeing as my wife agrees with me it must be true.

It sounds as if one of the two mid-range speakers might not be operating, like that side is lacking something. 

Also, occasionally after turning the system on there will be zero sound coming from the right. After turning off and on this usually resolves itself.

However, I've recently started using the amp's headphone socket, and have noticed that if I plug and unplug from the headphone socket a few times this can lead to the sound returning to the right channel.

This leads me to believe there is something amiss to do with this part of the amp.

However, even after regaining sound from the right speaker it sounds slightly weaker, lacking in clarity, as if one of the right tower's speakers is not working.

I am an utter novice, so please forgive me.

I've switched cables and attached speakers to the opposite outputs. When attached to opposite outputs the issue follows to the left channel.

Any help would be much appreciated, and if there's anywhere else I should ask this question please let me know.
    • By leon0001
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ashfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: Only Purcahsed in July, NLR due to upgrade, comes in original package withh all accessories (Remote is brand new still !) Unmarked condition. Local pick-up prefered. 
      The WXA-50 is a flexible 2.1 channel amplifier capable of effortlessly powering any pair of speakers. Its convenient design makes it perfect to pair with in-ceiling or outdoor speakers where long speaker cable runs are not possible.
      Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system 2.1-Channel powerful sound --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven) --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven) Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source Retro modern and superior quality 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8") wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically. Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8") and height of 42 mm (1-5/8") (without feet). Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W  

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Unhygienix
      Item Condition: Used - Works well - All Functions via Remote - only front buttons not functioning Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Parrearra State: Queensland Payment Method: PAYPAL, EFT Reason for selling: Too much stuff Further information:
      Yamaha RX-V1600 Receiver
      THX Select2-certified home theater receiver - 7.1 Channel - Powerful Sound - with 7 Channel Preamp out.
      Solid Unit with clean powerful sound that will any room.  Great for a spare amp or 2nd home theatre setup.
      Can box it up, has remote, YPAO mic. Well looked after - non-smoking household.
      Used - Works well - All Functions via Remote - only front buttons behind panel not functioning.
      Has 2nd Zone 2 Remote as well.

Product highlights:
      120 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.04% THD Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES®, DTS Neo:6, Pro Logic® IIx, and DTS 96/24 processing THX Select2 certification and THX Surround EX™ processing triple-room/triple-source audio (powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd and 3rd rooms) back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers YPAO sound optimization for automatic speaker setup (microphone included) XM Satellite Radio Digital ToP-ART design high-current, low-impedance amplifier construction 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown DACs for all channels audio delay helps align out-of-sync audio and video for digital sources Silent Cinema for simulated surround sound via standard stereo headphones Pure Direct mode for better sound from stereo sources 7.1-channel audio input 7.1-channel preamp output for connecting optional external amplifiers learning/multibrand remote with illuminated source buttons basic remote for 2nd or 3rd listening room (requires remote control extender system, not included) 2 sets of main speaker outputs selectable subwoofer crossover frequencies and phase switching
      Photos:

PLEASE READ