Sign in to follow this  
Frankp01

SOLD: FS: Yamaha RX-A 3060

Item: Yamaha RX-A 3060
Price: $1200
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Upgraded 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Latest firmware downloaded and in excellent condition. Complete and in original box. Tony from Clarity Audio & Video Calibration has seen and heard this amp in operation. Prefer pick up, but will post at buyers expense. I have a video of the amp working and switching HDMI but am unable to upload here.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

F3F8D91E-F110-4140-B166-68402B19FE7B.jpeg

I sold my rxa2060 for a marantz sr6013 just so I could have 11ch processing, seeing this is seriously making me consider selling my marantz for this. 

This is a hell of a steal considering I sold the 2060 for $1100

GLWS  mate, bargain for sure! 

Yeah, I think so too. But I don’t need to be ridiculous with my asking price. 

Edited by Frankp01

Any chance you would post it? If so I am interested.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Tobiwan
      Item Condition: Second hand Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Taylors lakes State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, EFT, cash on pick up Reason for selling: upgrading Further information: 

Cambridge Audio AZUR 651R, purchased 6 years ago. Been serviced a year ago, works well in very good condition.

• By Niraj.shr
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information: 
       Selling my Mission speakers (794 floorstanding speakers , 790 bookshelf speakers and centre speaker M3c2i)
      In great condition 
      Selling to downsize
      Colour: gloss Piano black
      Hard to come by in used market 
      Thanks for looking!

• By MTsoul
      Need some sanity check on what I'm trying to do and how to do it... 

I'd like to run my Stax 727 off my Yamaha R-N602 so I can switch between my TT and Spotify. Thought I could keep Kefs as Speaker A and run the Stax as speaker B.

I thought I could do this with RCAs, but then realised the R-N602 has banana plugs. Jaycar told me I could use a  2xRCA into 1xRCA cable, cut the 2xRCA off and install banana plugs and this would work. Yamaha is now alerting to a speaker wire short circuit. 

Is what I'm trying possible? Can it work without a preamp out? Is my homemade cable the problem? Is my R-N602 at fault? How can I test? How can I gloriously enjoy my stax? 
    • By viper87
      Item Condition: Used - all drivers work perfectly but there is cosmetic damage. Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Camden State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash Reason for selling: They've been collecting dust for too long. Hi,

I've had these beauties tested and all drivers are functioning perfectly, they sound incredible.

Matching serial numbers as indicated in the photos and they also come with a stand for each speaker. There is some cosmetic damage so please refer to the photos.

Local pick up in Sydney region. I don't have an amp, i had them tested at a hifi store so you'll need to byo if you want to test, my appologies.

They were left to me from a family member who has passed away, I know theres someone out there who will appreciate them.

Edit: I'm no longer accepting PayPal I'm only accepting cash, my apologies to anyone wishing to use this service but there are too many scammers. Still happy to prove they're fully functional to those who are serious about the purchase.

Edit 2: I'd also like to mention that I've included the speaker stands in the purchase price to offset the cosmetic damage. I know their valuable and I believe that's a fair trade.

• By Jas71
      Item:Yamaha Power Amplifier
      Price Range:Neg
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      After a Yamaha M-80 or M-65 power amplifier thanks.
       I’m in Brisbane so may need posting.
      cheers

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).