Awesome speaker cables and xlrs --Entreq - Energy Transforming Equipment Cables from Sweden - HIGH END

Item: Various Entreq - Energy Transforming Equipment Cables from Sweden - HIGH END

Price: See below with donation to SNA and free postage AUS wide.

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: Cable Audit -some I will sell -some I will keep. These are my joint best with the all new Townshend Fractal cables so keeping those for a while. these are stunning though and beat my cardas clear to my ear.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: Will post Aus Wide. 2010 is not the year of manufacture it's part of the range name.

1) 1x Entreq Konstantin series 1 2010 xlr balanced cables 1 metre pair only  $1600 New $4000 approx- Slight buzz first connection as they don't have a clip, they are all wooden and slip in., once seated they are perfecta nd apart of the ENTREQ design allegedly.

NEW Entreq Konstantin Serie II Infinity XLR Signal Cable Pair New $2350 Uk Pounds or ex vat $1958 Pounds. $4423 Aus dollars or $3686 no vat.

2) Boxed 1 pair of 2.5 Metre Entreq Challenger series 1 Speaker Cables only  $4200 New $10,000 approx

Entreq Challenger Infinity Serie II 3V Speaker Cable Pair $6000 Uk Pounds or $5000 UK pounds ex VAT which is $11295 Aus dollars or minus Vat $9400 Aus Dollars

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_8490.jpg

IMG_8487.jpg

IMG_8484.jpg

IMG_8491.jpg

IMG_8485.jpg

IMG_8482.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8483.jpg

IMG_8489.jpg

Edited by Eagleeyes

15 minutes ago, Polish_Bear said:

Beautiful cables. 

It blows my mind though that people have thousands of dollars to spend on cables. 

GLWTS

Because the sound from these cable will blow your mind as well :)