Sign in to follow this  
KTV

How to list an item for sale on classified as it's not highlighted in the options

Hi all, 

I'm looking to list my bluesound node 2i for sale but no luck, anyone knows how i can would be appreciated👍 thanks

Did you read the page on posting in the classifieds ? https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/forum/7-classifieds-audio/

I've noticed that any post to respond in the classifieds does not tend to count towards the number that is required before posting in the classifieds.

JJ

Thanks Januc i have notice a few members is having the same problem as well, not sure why this is the case with stereo net. This is kinda sucks!!!!!

Guest Muon N'

Sucks for those with unrealistic expectations around how they think things should work, an unwillingness to accept things as they are kinda sucks.

Thanks muon N'

Guest Muon N'
3 hours ago, Kiet said:

Thanks muon N'

Sorry if I seemed curt, you need a minimum number of posts to use the classifieds, this would have been outlined in a PM when you joined.

I don't know what the minimum number is.

These things where put in place after a run of scammers hit this place, and that's no good for members like you or I, so there is good reason that things are how they are.

Try again after a few more post counts, and make sure you read the guidelines at the top first so things go smoothly :)

Edit: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/forum/7-classifieds-audio/

Edited by Muon N'

13 minutes ago, Muon N' said:

Sorry if I seemed curt, you need a minimum number of posts to use the classifieds, this would have been outlined in a PM when you joined.

I don't know what the minimum number is.

These things where put in place after a run of scammers hit this place, and that's no good for members like you or I, so there is good reason that things are how they are.

Try again after a few more post counts, and make sure you read the guidelines at the top first so things go smoothly :)

Edit: https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/forum/7-classifieds-audio/

'All is Good Moon N'👍😆👌i completely understand! I think they should implement more Secure way for us all to list and sell things on here in the future (i hates Scammers)

Also I have successfully listed it a few hours ago.... hopefully all is well👌 

Thanks again Moon N'👍

Guest Muon N'
40 minutes ago, Kiet said:

Also I have successfully listed it a few hours ago.

Cool 😎