Sign in to follow this  
qwerter

Yes - Fragile 180g 45RPM 2LP Box

I'm certain that it will be stunning, but I still have to balk at the price. Once they're all sold I will then, probably, suffer a serious case of Non-Buyer's Remorse.

Double album. The record works well as a single album but if you have to get up 3 times to listen to it all the way through it would really take away from the joy of the album for me. What's the track listing? Does side 2 start with We Have Heaven or Cans And Brahms? Where's the break for sides 3 and 4 in what should be an almost continuous 5 tracks of music as on the original album?

For anyone looking at buying locally, I can confirm the MoFi distributor (Synergy) is expecting local stock to arrive first week in February.

2 hours ago, Hergest said:

Double album. The record works well as a single album but if you have to get up 3 times to listen to it all the way through it would really take away from the joy of the album for me. What's the track listing? Does side 2 start with We Have Heaven or Cans And Brahms? Where's the break for sides 3 and 4 in what should be an almost continuous 5 tracks of music as on the original album?

Agreed can be a PITA to get up after only 1 or 2 songs, my DS love over Gold 45 remaster is mainly 1 only per side - however the sound quality is sublime!

Plus with the limited release One step, will be worth considerably more in a few years so a good investment .

6 hours ago, JukKluk2 said:

I'm certain that it will be stunning, but I still have to balk at the price. Once they're all sold I will then, probably, suffer a serious case of Non-Buyer's Remorse.

Worst case scenario - flip it and buy two of the next one.

I can attest that the Bob Dylan onestep is a sonic work of art!