Alanpartridge

FS: Relist - Myryad Z240 Amplifier - $250

Item:  Myryad Z240 Integrated Amp
Price: $250
Item Condition: New
Reason for selling: Interim amp, not used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Deposit
Extra Info:

Purchased for $349 from Rio Hifi (originally $1199) as an interim Amp because the Arcam A19 that I bought from here was noted as "Lost" by courier company Sendle.

I ordered the Myryad as a replacement, two days later, the Arcam miraculously is delivered!

I received the Myryad a week later

It is an ex display model - Rio tell me that it was not used.

I have previously owned one of these amps, very good power supply, excellent Phono Stage.

I have no room for it so up for sale it goes.

Unused accesories included.

Pick up or Interstate postage available.

20191208_152019.jpg

20191208_152306.jpg

20191208_152355.jpg

20191208_152259.jpg

20191208_152252.jpg

20191208_152136.jpg

20191208_152207.jpg

Excellent value amp from an excellent seller

$250 for a new amp?  VERY CHEAP!

Sold subject to payment

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By com5984
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: Not used Tannoy speakers I used in my my home theatre setup, the S10's have been upgraded by forum member Gordon (ozcal) but the others are all factory.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Dbuns
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Kambah State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded NLR Further information: 

It was purchased December 2018, so it is a little over a year old now. Still plenty of Warranty left on it. Has not had much use it was driving 4 ATMOS speakers. Upgraded my receiver so no longer require the power amp.

It is in perfect condition, coming from a smoke free home. No scratches or dents to be seen.

Comes with all original paperwork.

Unfortunately a demo is not available in the current virus circumstances. I can however provide a video of fully functioning amp.

The CI 940 has 4 channels of clean low distortion power set up in a 2 stereo zone configuration. Boasting 35 watts of continuous power per channel, the CI 940 is designed to drive low impedance speakers and long wire runs. Vanishingly low distortion and near absence of noise allow the music to emerge from a ‘black’ background that enhances stereo perspective and allows the subtle details of the music to be heard clearly.

Four channels of clean, low distortion power set up in two stereo zone configuration 35W x 4 @ 8 Ohms/4 Ohms 70W x 2 @ 8 Ohms in Bridge Mode Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Raphael
      Item Condition: Very good. 9.5 immaculate Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kew or Doncaster East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or paypal +3% Reason for selling: Upgrading and simplified my whole system Further information:  selling my beloved KEF Q900. Upgrading and reducing my system just down to 1. Fantastic fun speaker in my opinion. This speaker hasn't move fr ok m it's position since I purchased it in 2016 brand new. I think I still have the receipt and with 1 more year left with warranty. Feel free to ask me any question. Not a single Mark or chip or scratch. 

• By craig10
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Robina State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer, PayPal, Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      When I hooked this little sub up for the first time, it took me by surprise.
      So much excellent bass from such a little box. 
      I went from a big (expensive) subwoofer down to this and didn't think I was missing out on much.

I'm the second owner.
      The first owner bought it from Todd's HiFi in 2015.
      I've used it in a home theatre for the last 2 years but have also had it set up for 2.1 music listening to which it performed beautifully.

• By manbat
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Reno PRICE DROP:
      For Sale: Sony 4K projector - 110 inch tab tension motorised Screen - HD Transmitter/receiver - Projector mount and extender.
      1. Epic Sony VPLW520ES (latest software upgrade - no HDR issues.) White model.
      Lamp time - 1500 hrs at time of writing.
      This is the native 4K deal – all glass Sony lenses, excellent reviews.
      https://www.techspot.com/products/projectors/sony-vpl-vw520es.122529/ 
      https://www.avforums.com/reviews/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-projector-review.12100 

2. Screen Technics Tab Tension 110 inch screen – I had this made to order with extra-long lead. Great screen - no striations. Mint condition.
      3. Blue Stream - HDMI – over Ethernet kit (HEX70B-KIT) Base and Transmitter set - https://www.blustream.com.au/
      4. Projector mount comes from Screen Technics model PRGUNV. 
      5. Projector extender from Screen Technics. 

Package nearly $double to buy new. (3.5 years old)

I am selling everything as a package.  All items are mint.

Serious parties only - home demonstration available.
      Strongly suggest that if purchased you get professionals to remove and reinstall at your residence.
      No boxes available – instructions and remote for projector and screen present and correct.
      Sony VPLVW520ES Reviews

Trusted Reviews
      •4 years ago
      The VPL-VW520ES is Sony’s latest 4K projector. This is significant in itself given that no other brand currently offers a 4K projector with a native 4K resolution. But that’s just the start of the VW520ES’s attractions, since it also happens to be the first projector to support (HDR) playback.
      Pros:Sumptuous, ground-breaking HDR picture quality, 4K resolution is a boon at projection-sized screen sizes, Good value, all things considered
      Cons:Although good value, not many people will be able to afford £8,800, Crosstalk ghosting with 3D, A bit more brightness is probably need to deliver HDR's full potential

What Hi-Fi?
      •4 years ago
      A pull-out-all-the-stops performer with future-proofing to its name
      Pros:Fantastic picture all-round, HDR support, Native 4K, Future-proofed, Solid, attractive design
      Cons:No 3D glasses, A pricey option

Home Cinema Choice
      •4 years ago
      The selling point of the VW520ES is essentially this: for £8,800 it gives you both a native 4K resolution – something no other brand has yet been able/bothered to manage on a home cinema projector – together with high dynamic range (HDR) playback.
      Pros:4K pictures look amazing; HDR pictures look even more amazing; good setup flexibility; good price for what’s on offer
      Cons:Some crosstalk with 3D; runs rather noisily in high lamp mode; a little fiddly to set up perfectly; slow to warm up/cool down; there are brighter PJs out there

Stuff.tv
      •4 years ago
      A future-proofed projector with a license to thrill
      Pros:Startlingly good picture all-round, HDR and 4K, Dead simple set-up
      Cons:No 3D glasses, Still a pricey option

https://www.avhub.com.au/product-reviews/sound-image/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-av-projector-review-430128

https://www.avforums.com/reviews/sony-vpl-vw520es-4k-projector-review.12100

Screen

Screen Technics
      https://screentechnics.com.au/products/roller-screens/motorised-screens/electricinema-side-tension-screen
      110 inch tab tension extra-long lead (allows to have the screen positioned lower than usual  – remote – excellent screen free of any striations.