Show us your Phono Stages and Phono Cartridges

Nice spinner Quan.

Data,

That's a Fidelity Research FR-64Fx tonearm, a cut or two above Jelco build arm.

Dave,

It is actually a schedule 2 oil bearing with strobe platter and what looks like repainted chassis. Quan can correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by jaspert

Spot on Jaspert. Yes it was rebuilt- schedule 2 oil-bearing with repainted chasis, fitted with aftermarket bearing mods and lube. I recently received ESC retipped denon103 with midas body. Just running in for now.

Nice spinner Quan.

Data,

That's a Fidelity Research FR-64Fx tonearm, a cut or two above Jelco build arm.

Dave,

It is actually a schedule 2 oil bearing with strobe platter and what looks like repainted chasis. Quan can correct me if I'm wrong.

It seems like I just failed Garrard Spotting 101. I was fooled by the change of plumage. :-)

I still think it looks beautiful.

Dave,

No doubt the second sentence. As for the first, it gets a bit easier once you join the Garrard owners club....:)

My is my poor old fellow in action on some music most people will cringe at. (Electronic Techno) I was archiving some records for internet prosteriety.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nathnullobject#p/u/15/iYPiyhPHBdQ

Linn Troika on an Ittok II arm On a Linn Sondek LP12.

Power supply has a problem and is creating hum and buzz but I haven't had time to have a look into it.

I use the Phono Pre in my Classe Audio 4 pre amp.

• 4 weeks later...

A very sleek phono John, and an exceptional cartridge shot, very nice stuff indeedy.

Now I would like to see a close up of the diamond in the groove, show us your talent. :)

dirty.

Thank you sir

as for the diamond in the groove, hmm maybe a canon mp-e 65mm is in order for that one with the 5x magnification