Sign in to follow this  
lordvader82

FS: DIY VH Audio power cable

Posted (edited)

Item: 1 pair of terminated Canare 4S11 (6 feet) and 1 DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 power cable (6 feet - Furutech terminated)
Price: $80 for the speaker cable, $260 for the power cable. Free postage.
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Paypal
Extra Info:

Canare 4S11 Speaker cable

These are spade terminated (copper), and, since moving, are the wrong lengths (can't cut a cable longer!).

Have actually replaced these with another pair of 4S11 cables!

DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power cable

Followed the recipe here:

6554b6be8c0d829a8bf63ae0c82cf121_link.pn DIY Power Cord

WWW.VENHAUS1.COM

Build your own Audiophile Power Cord

Cable uses furutech connectors

• FI-AU3112 Rhodium on the mains end.
  • FI-11 Gold on the IEC end

The connectors over most of the cost (feel free to salvage for parts!)

This cable is too long for my current needs, and due to the tricky angle I need, I'll be better off building a new cable.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

IMG_20191124_201612.jpg

IMG_20191124_201619.jpg

IMG_20191124_201748.jpg

IMG_20191124_201805.jpg

IMG_20191124_201756.jpg

Edited by lordvader82
Sold speaker cable

Are each speaker cable pair 6ft? if so i will take them and pick up tomorrow.

Speaker cables sold!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ian23
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: CASEY State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: PayPal, cash Reason for selling: Too many speakers, other projects to play with Further information: Excellent condition but no longer needed, need funds for other projects. (Marty sub)
      Subwoofer laminate has moved as shown in the last picture, but obviously doesn't effect the sound.
      Can be a little flexible, and can seperate if I really need to, but no lowballers please.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Porkbuns69
      Item Condition: Working in good condition - see further info Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Need Cash Further information:  I didnt think it would come to this, but its time to let it go.  This was part of my dad's stereo setup when he was alive, and has been kept in storage for the last 3 years. 
      When i got it, i took it to Dallas Clarke and asked him to look at it as the cd drawer was slow to eject and needs a bit of help to get it to close and the left fixed output rca wiggles a little.  This was a pretty common issue with cd players for its age.
      He said that the belts needed replacement but didnt have the time to do it unless i wanted to be on a waitlist.  It can also be used as a CD Transport, with a SPDIF coax or toslink digital output to your choice of Dac.

So i planned to get this sorted but over the years but never got around to it.  I recently took it out, played it and it worked.  They certainly dont build them like they used to. Looking to pass this on to someone who would have the time and knowhow to get this beautiful sounding machine purring again. 
      If you have any questions, pls pm me.  No low balls, otherwise i'd be happy to keep it for what its worth.  Price is FIRM.  Can post it Auswide at buyer cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved  

• By Galactic Soap
      Item Condition: 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Curl Curl State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I purchased this before having the HDMI cables I use being run through the wall by the electrician who did the install of our AV wiring when building our house. As such it's no longer required. 

I originally bought the cable from another SNA'r and you can view the original listing HERE. I don't have the original box anymore hence the adjustment in price. 

Photos:

• By Galactic Soap
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Curl Curl State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

I bought this cable from the forums and did not get around to using it. I've got my eye on something quite a few levels up and so looking at listing this for sale. 

No shortage of options given the myriad of adjustments that are synonymous with this cable.

Photos:

• By occxlr8ed
      Item Condition: Used - Fair Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Preston State: Victoria Payment Method: PayID, Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Haven't used this amp for a couple of years, tested and working fine!

Used to use as a protable setup with an ipod back in the day, but really didn't get used much.

Sold with the unit, usb charging cable, rubber bands, and older style ipod cable.

Note there's some sticky residue that was left from "rubber" feet which I used to separate the unit and ipod from. Would easily come off with orange oil?!

Photos: