Sign in to follow this  
Digital Cinema

Wharfedale Reva 4 Floorstanding Speakers Pair available in black

Item: Wharfedale Reva 4 Floorstanding Speakers Pair available in black ONLY (white just sold to a member)
Price: $1450 + del
Item Condition: Ex demo/ open box in excellent brand new cond.  Full 5 year warranty
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 
https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/wharfedale-reva-4-floorstanding-speakers-pair.html

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ZOOTYtooty
      Item: A77 Revox reel to reels x 3
      Price: $400
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: In my way
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:I have put power through two and motors appear to be working. FF, REW play etc. There is a third to ensure you can get two working.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By ZOOTYtooty
      Item: Two A77 Reel to reel REVOX recorders
      Price: $300 for both
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: In my way
      Extra Info: I have put power through both and the motors are working, the one appears to be playing and recording, but a second is supplied to ensure you have a working unit. I have another listing with three for $400 but the third is somewhat dismantled. Each listing includes one reel with tape.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Tom Z
      Item: Astell & Kern AK300 DAP
      Price: Paid $1299, asking $600 firm
      Item Condition: Brand new
      Reason for selling: Not used
      Extra Info:
      Up for sale is this new/unused AK300 which I bought from Addicted to Audio in Aug, 2016. I had the intention of using this player with a pair or Campfire Audio Andromeda IEM's, but found it more convenient to use my Iphone with my busy lifestyle. Hence this unit and & the Andromeda iem's have just been sitting in their boxes unused since. I auditioned a demo AK300 and Andromeda IEM's extensively at ATA and they proved to be a good combo. The AK300 has good resolution and is on the warm side, whilst the Andromeda iem's are neutral, natural and airy.

This DAP has 64GB internal memory (expandable to 256GB via microSD card). The player supports all popular audio formats, incl: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE(Normal, High, Fast), AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, DSD 64/128 & MQS. There are also a range of genuine Astell & Kern accessories available to get the most from this player, incl: a headphone amp, recorder, charging cradle & CD-ripper. Whilst firmware updates are available to keep the player up to date.

Link to product information - https://www.astellnkern.com/eng/content/shop/features.asp?mcg=CG110000&mpos=0&scg=CG210240&spos=4&tcg=&tpos=0&dpos=1&gcode=SC10780

A note about shipping:  

I will ship this item double boxed via Australia Post Express Post with Signature on delivery, or local pickup is welcome. I will also make a 2% donation to the Bushfire Appeal on completion of the sale. All original items are included with the unit.  Any questions, just ask.

• By MGO
      Item: Vinyl Stuff - Ring Mat Carbon Fibre Brush $50
      Price:  $50 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank TT

RingMat Developments have made a business over decades making TT mats.  They work really well.
      The carbon fibre brush is only a few months old and used infrequently. 

• By _S_A_S_H_
      Item: Zaph L18RNX low baffle-step speaker
      Price: $450 (half the price I paid)
      Item Condition: Some marks and a ding Otherwise Very Good (See Photos)
      Reason for selling: Too Big Ironically
      Extra Info: I bought these wonderful speakers  a while ago. A short while later we moved apartments and now they are just too big for the space I have available, so regrettably I've had to put them up for sale.
      I've thoroughly enjoyed these speakers, they have a wonderful rich sound, I never felt the need for a sub. They are a substantial speaker for a "bookshelf" speaker and VERY solid. Literally everyone comments on these when they see them, they are simply a beautiful piece of furniture, my wife loved them also. There are some superficial marks and a small ding on the rear edge of one speaker. They have been hand built by a member here at StereoNET (you can search for his original add of which I’ve copied and pasted the technical details) they sound like a far more expensive speaker than the asking price (I paid $900). As they are hand made they have some minimal imperfections that you won't notice unless examined closely, sitting in your room they will be far more beautiful than your friends speakers.
      I've included a description of the speakers design as described by the maker.
      Quote:
      I built these to try out a new construction technique and look at executing lower baffle-step designs. The speakers are now nicely run-in with ~50 hours of use. I cannot stress enough, that if you were to buy a pair of speakers from a retailer you would be looking at spending thousands of dollars to equal the sound quality that these speakers deliver. It's a great price-point in terms of performance and value.

These speakers are based on a well-respected design by John "Zaph" Krutke. Some of the technical details are outlined on his website

http://www.zaphaudio.com/audio-speaker17.html

though a slightly different crossover configuration was used in this speaker to facilitate different room placement. The crossover is the heart and soul of any speaker. This electrical network divides the entire frequency spectrum and sends higher frequencies to the tweeter, and lower frequencies to the woofer. The crossover for this speaker features quality components such as film capacitors to maintain transparency. The speakers crossover has been designed to allow for room placement on a desk, television cabinet, or other location close to a wall. Important design considerations ensure that in such a location the speaker will still sound clean and transparent generally when placing a commercial speaker in such a location you end up with a bloated mid-range, where a lot of the important musical information resides.

The mid-woofer is ported with a tuning frequency of ~40hz. The rounded entry result in low air-turbulence and thus no annoying port-chuffing noises. The port is placed on the front of the baffle to again allow placement close to a rear wall. The speakers present a nominal 8ohm load, with a sensitivity of ~87db which makes them easy to drive with any small to moderate sized amplifier.

These speakers use drivers from the prestige range offered by SEAS. Their drivers are developed and manufactured in Norway. The mid-woofer is a 6.5inch alloy cone L18RNXP (H1224). This revision of the driver features a new cone profile that is more rigid and has lower distortion than previous iterations. The tweeter is a 1inch aluminium dome 27TBFC/G (H1212) renowned for a a low resonant frequency, low distortion, and smooth frequency response (both on and off axis), making it a pleasure to listen to.

The cabinets are made from a composite of MDF, plywood, and chipboard, with epoxy stiffening. This results in a cabinet requiring a greater amount of energy to excite the panels and have them resonate. The speaker has a very neutral sound, free of audible colorations from the cabinet. The speakers are veneered with bookmatched jarrah veneer from Western Australia, and are finished tastefully with multiple coats of wipe on satin polyurethane. This results in a beautiful natural appearance; the photos really don't do it justice. The roundovers you can see are a full 32mm radius! The veneer work here isn't perfect (please see the pictures) but the overall gestalt is stunning. Each speaker features a terminal cup with sturdy binding posts. These accept bare wire, banana plugs, or spades.
      Dimensions
      Height: 435mm (including feet)
      Width: 204mm
      Depth: 271mm (including grill)

A genuine Bargain here guys.