Sign in to follow this  
bluesbreaker 1962

New from Hobart

Hi there, 

I've been a member of head-fi and other audiofile/hifi forums in other countries. Since I move to Australia and plan to stay here I think it's time to join the local audiofile community and hope I can make more friends, gain more knowledge about audios and get more gears! 

Thanks all!

Jas

Hi Jas

Welcome to the forum.

Nice to see another Tassie member.

Paul

Welcome Jas, I like your nick name. Is that reference to the guitar amp or just blues in general? Cheers Peter.

2 hours ago, calypso said:

Welcome Jas, I like your nick name. Is that reference to the guitar amp or just blues in general? Cheers Peter.

Yes it's my favourite guitar amp combo -- Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962, and Eric Clapton and John Mayall's Album too. :P

2 hours ago, bluesbreaker 1962 said:

Yes it's my favourite guitar amp combo -- Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962, and Eric Clapton and John Mayall's Album too. :P

Nice, I Play guitar as well ( although badly ).  I agree the " Beano " album is a classic. Perhaps we can catch up sometime. I live in Howrah. Cheers Peter.

21 minutes ago, calypso said:

Nice, I Play guitar as well ( although badly ).  I agree the " Beano " album is a classic. Perhaps we can catch up sometime. I live in Howrah. Cheers Peter.

Haha I play guitar and I live in Howrah too! We definitely should catch up sometime. It's great to know you Peter!