Sign in to follow this  
Audionerd

SOLD: Price Drop: ATC SCM11 .V2 SPEAKERS

Posted (edited)

Item: Latest Version ATC SCM11 Version 2 Bookshelf Speakers
Price: Reduced from $1850 to $1550. RRP was $2999 when I bought them. Donation to SNA on sale
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Need funds
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
Extra Info: While the reputation of ATC needs no explanation, the SCM11s are often regarded as the sweet spot of their current range, with substantial uncoloured bass from a moderately sized enclosure at considerable savings over the larger bookshelf SCM19. Typical ATC accuracy and information retrieval highlights some of the reasons why they are commonly used by British reviewers as a reference, as well as in professional studios.

This particular pair is as good an example as one can expect from standmount speakers, perfect in every way apart from minor underside scratching from sitting on stands. They come in black ash with original carton, magnetic grilles, manual and all paperwork. Safe postage at buyer's expense is available. Discover what all the fuss is about at a bargain price!

If these don't sell I'll be listing my SCM7s as well.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1805.JPG

IMG_1806.JPG

IMG_1807.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

IMG_1812.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

IMG_1802.JPG

Edited by Audionerd
Rearranging photos

I'm tempted!

Tried to PM but told you can't receive messages atm.  (Mailbox too full?)

Sorry my mailbox was full, but I've now deleted enough messages to receive new PMs.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MixedBag
      Item Condition: Please read notes on images; vinyl then sleeve Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Suffolk Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Paying those bills Further information:
      Records are graded vinyl first then sleeve

Price reflects condition and pressing

No holds

Post only I'm afraid. 
      - Australia wide for $20 flat rate.

Once sold a donation will be made to the forum.    Thanks   Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By MGO
      Item Condition: Near NOS - Only One Year Light Usage Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR These RCA Red Base tubes are considered to be the best 6SN7 there is.

I bought them NOS about a year ago and only used lightly.

They have been tested to be perfectly matched and balanced.  See photo of tops.
    • By Ozflyer
      Item Condition: 10/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Cherrybrook State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: The Supra LoRAD power cables are Well known and plenty of reviews on the web. 

Bought from a1futureshop in Sydney.

The price includes postage anywhere in Australia.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By EasterlyDrake13
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Chatswood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: A mint condition FiiO X5 III (3rd generation) digital audio player with original leatherette case, clear case and screen protector applied in-factory. This was mainly my car player, never actually left the car much or carried around. Mostly using Spotify in car these days so no longer required, selling to fund a new turntable and phono stage. Further information, specs and manuals are available on FiiO's website: https://www.fiio.com/x5iii . Does not include original box, micro USB cable, coaxial digital adapter cable, micro SD card slot ejector pin, charger and other paper documentation that originally came with the unit. As a bonus I am including 2x 32GB SanDisk Ultra micro SD card installed in unit for free (not pictured). Also note the clear TPU case has blemishes although never been used.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Audionerd
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: Selling for a friend who has upgraded Further information: These are typical Spendor speakers, renowned for sweet and musical reproduction as well as outstanding build quality, being designed and hand-built in the UK. The elegantly shaped floor-standing enclosures are constructed of heavily braced and damped panels and finished in real oak veneer, reducing unwanted vibrations and box colouration. The "S" Series introduced several innovations including "linear flow port technology" to reduce low frequency turbulence, the "e" bass/mid driver with light but stiff damped polymer cone for ultra-low colouration and an even more seamless crossover.

Subjectively they are very coherent with realistic imaging, openness and tonality. Remarkable speakers for the price, needing quality electronics and cabling to reveal their true potential. The Leema Acoustics Pulse III amp also for sale is one example of a good match.

This is a factory-matched pair of speakers with original cartons for safe transport, offering a nice step up from Spendor standmounts in terms of bass extension, soundstage size and aesthetics. Price is firm as they are already exceptional value. Donation to SNA on sale.

Photos:

PLEASE READ