Sign in to follow this  
deviltoob

FS: Beatles Stereo CD Box Set

Posted (edited)

Item: Beatles Stereo CD Box Set

Price: $150
Item Condition: Pretty good.
Reason for selling: Not really into the band.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: please see photos. Pickup is preferred though will mail at cost to buyer. Has a ding in the bottom corner from when it was posted from Amazon. Listened to most of them, some are still sealed for some reason. Thanks.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

73FBB566-E7A6-4DE5-B6C4-5AFC9275DF06.jpeg

65B76185-28F2-4831-AB60-D2EBB43EBBAA.jpeg

CE4CB157-31DC-470D-849F-CB99B2EC47DB.jpeg

Edited by deviltoob

Price drop to $150.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rock416
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
       A pair of 2.5 m PAD latest version Corvus speaker cable. Purchased brand new in May 2020. Comes with spade and banana plugs. 
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By JakeHC
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Albion Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer, Paypal + Fees Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

Yamaha A-670 Integrated Amp + CD-NT670 Network CD Player.

Picked these up but decided that these weren't really what I was after. 

As far as I can tell, the CD player is still available in stores but amp looks like it has been discontinued

AMP RRP - $699
      CD Player RRP - $699. 

Any questions please just ask.

Photos:

• By JulesOz
      Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: kirribilli State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Bank transfer Reason for selling: Going separates Just bought it from @Kenneth Teh to go with my LS50.
      Very nice "little" (coming from my Epicon 2 + Elekit 8340...) combo and it does headphones amp too (I didn't spend much time with the head amp though).
      I read that it would run hot so I bought a 12V power supply + an external fan (you can see it on the top of the amp) while waiting for it. With it, it barely runs warm, without it, it gets warm but not hot... I'm not sure why so many people complained about this!
      Fan and 12V power supply included in the price.

This review conviced me:

"The Schiit Audio Ragnarok plus KEF LS50s is the most enjoyable stereo system I've used in the 21st century."
      "Even if the Ragnarok were only a headphone amp or only a loudspeaker amp, it would be worth more than $1700."
      "Most important, it's the first amplifier of my experience that plays earth and sky, mind and body, brown eyes and blue, speakers and headphones, with equal narcotic intensity. It likes every type of music."
      Stereophile
      Herb Reichert

I just bought a Schiit preamp here and I'm going to try separates, hence the sale.

PM if any questions

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ