Sign in to follow this  
drteflon

10m OW HDMI cable, XCD TV Stand, HDMI accessories. logitech remotes, free Yamaha receiver

Posted (edited)

I am decluttering and getting rid of a few things. Many of the below items free/donation to SNA or charity of your choice but up to you. Locals preferred as most of the stuff is giveaway.

Item: Officeworks 10 metre HDMI cable

Price: $30
Item Condition: As new
Reason for selling: No longer using projector
Payment Method: Pickup - cash or bank transfer
Extra Info: Popular on these forums as a reliable 10m HDMI cable for 4K. Note:  bought it hoping it would work but didn't have success from a Yamaha receiver to my old projector. Therefore used once and upgraded to the EzyHD cable. Your mileage may vary. 

Item: XCD TV Stand

Price: $50 ONO
Item Condition: Very good to excellent
Reason for selling: I couldn't get my TV to mount straight. Your mileage may vary.
Payment Method: Pickup - cash or bank transfer
Extra Info: Bought this to mount a 65 inch oled on top of a cabinet. It leant forward too much for my liking. It may be better on a small TV but my OCD side meant I had to buy a different stand. Same as the one here: 
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/xcd-adjustable-tv-desk-stand-37-70. I still have all the bolts etc.

Item: HDMI extender 50 metre over cat 6 (Full HD)

Price: $ Donation to SNA or charity of your choosing ON HOLD
Item Condition: Very good to excellent
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Extra Info: Discontinued item from Jaycar. I have ended up streaming everything now after upgrading to a MESH network at home. Same as these ones here: 
https://www.jaycar.com.au/hdmi-over-single-cat6-extender/p/AC1732

Item: HDMI extender ezyhd version. Has IR capability (Full HD)

Extra Info: Started to stream Kayo so no longer required. I had some issues with handshaking but again your mileage may vary. Using the splitter listed below sometimes fixes the handshake

Item: HDMI 1080p switch x2

Item Condition: Very good to excellent
Extra Info: Upgrade to 4K and no longer required. Can be useful if you need to split a 1080p signal (like we used to with the Nintendo switch and Wii U)

Item: Belkin wireless AV extender 

Item Condition: Fair to good
Reason for selling: No longer needed. Used this for foxtel to a second room. Was pretty solid. Has IR extension but that was pretty flaky I thought. If I just wanted to watch a footy match in a second room it worked well. Not sure how reliable they are now with many modems also running on the 5GHz signal. Anyway, it's free so if you need a wireless solution come and grab it.

Item: Logitech remotes with wifi hub

Item Condition: Good to very good
Reason for selling: No longer needed. Wife prefers buttons and old school style logitech remotes
Extra Info: These can operate over your network and work with the logitech hub. They have preset buttons that you can assign to different activities but no screen which you can label the activity. So, it's best used in a wireless type set up on your phone to make life easier. Of course if you only have a few activities and can remember which activity is assigned to which button then you won't need the luxury of a screen.

Item: Yamaha HTR 5640 receiver. No HDMI

Price: $ Donation to SNA or charity of your choosing
Reason for selling: Self explanatory... component is the highest video input quality.
Extra Info: What you see is what you get. It's been gathering dust at my parents' place for the last few years.

HDMI switch bi-direction.jpg

Logitech remotes.jpg

Yamaha receiverjpg.jpg

Yamaha receiver 2.jpg

Belkin wireless extender.jpg

HDMI 10 metre cable.jpg

XCD stand.jpg

HDMI extender 1.jpg

HDMI extender 2.jpg

HDMI extender ezyhd.jpg

HDMI extender ezyhd 2.jpg

Edited by drteflon

Posted (edited)

hi! i'd love to get my hands on one of the logitech hubs and a remote.

i'm not sure how the donation thing works though - and i'm in Melbourne. Happy to pay for post, but would also love some advice on the donation part :)

edit: if you'd prefer to not ship it, I can ask my brother who lives in adelaide if he could pickup. What's your postcode?

Edited by ideasman69

13 minutes ago, ideasman69 said:

hi! i'd love to get my hands on one of the logitech hubs and a remote.

Hi mate

No Worries. Remotes on hold at the moment bundled with a few of the other things but if it doesn't go ahead I'll let you know.