Sign in to follow this  
armadealo

FS: Sony IER-Z1R Signature Series In-ear Headphones

Item: Sony IER-Z1R Signature Series In-ear Headphones (Top of the Line)
Location: North Sydney (Business Hours) or Picnic Point NSW (After Hours/Weekends)
Price: $2000 + Postage 
Item Condition: Brand New Sealed in Box
Reason for selling: Decided to try out customs
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash

Photos: 

20191205_204649 (Large).jpg

20191205_204709 (Large).jpg

20191205_205023.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Frng_
      Item Condition: 7/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Highett State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Further information: Marantz sr4400 6.1 receiver comes with original box, manual and remote. only downside is the backplate of the remote is missing and the volume knob on the receiver doesn't work

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By gemini07
      Item Condition: As new (9.5 / 10) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: ROSTREVOR State: South Australia Payment Method: As agreed Reason for selling: Moved to separates for streaming Further information:

This is a fully optioned Audia Flight Three S integrated amplifier in perfect condition. It includes the optional phono stage plus internal DAC, via USB, which cost an additional $1,200. The current price of this unit is $6,200 with these options, so my price is firm - thanks.

Standard features include HT bypass, switchable by the remote, which itself is immaculate. The amp can also be configured for use as a stand-alone power amp, or preamp. It comes with the original double-boxing, brochures, power cord etc. (all mint)

The Audia Flight house sound is big, dynamic, rich and nuanced. It is not an analytical or hyper detailed sound - more organic and natural. This is the 6th Audia product I have owned and they have all been reliable, very classy and extremely well-built. IMO, they are on a par with Accuphase and Luxman. This is the best integrated amp I've owned, and I'm only selling it because I have recently moved to streaming via separates.

Light reading:

http://www.audia.it/products/fl_three_s-3/integrated_amplifiers-1/fl_three_s-2.html

https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/audia-flight-three-s-integrated-amplifier

Some spec's for those interested:
      SPECIFICATIONS
      Output power 100w RMS (8 Ohm), 160w RMS (4 Ohm) Amplifier stage gain 26dB Frequency response (1Wrsm, -3db) 1Hz - 450KHz Slew Rate (on 8 ohm) >80V/µS THD <0,05% S/N ratio >95dB Unbalanced input impedance 51Kohm, 150pF Balanced input impedance 30Kohm Stand-by consumption less than 0.5W Maximum consumption 400W Dimensions and weight 450 x 110 x 440 (W x H x D), 16,5 Kg INPUTS and OUTPUTS:
      4 unbalanced input, 1 balance input, 1 monitor input, a possibility to have one input as a “direct”, 1 pre output, 1 rec output., 1 output for headphone OPTIONAL:
      Phono MC-MM, USB 24bit 192KHz DAC  

Photos:

• By The Fresh Prince
      Item Condition: Awesome Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Cash/EFT Reason for selling: Time to try something else Further information:
      I'm churning through the gear at the moment, just out of curiosity, and also as part of the hobby (see my multiple WTB threads!).
      As such my flagship Rega Isis CDP is for sale. It is in mint condition, complete with manuals, wooden crate, box, remote, and Rega premium power chord.
      The only thing missing is the cheapie RCA interconnect that was supplied with the player, which no one will miss.
      It weighs nearly 30kg with the crate.
      This is local pick up only, and I would much prefer someone to demo the player in my system, so they can be sure they are happy that it is mint.
      Happy to trade against something interesting. Maybe, vintage integrated or tube amps, Naim gear, interesting speakers....

PS. I also have a pair of, essentially new, Harbeth Super SHL5 in Tiger Ebony complete with stands coming up for sale

Photos:

• By Yardbird
      Item Condition: Used | Great condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Point Cook VIC State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, EFT, Paypal (Friends) Reason for selling: No Longer Required  
      I have these set up for Spendor SP1. Will be good for other speakers.
      Made by Derek Brocx AUDIOFURN in WA.
      Perfect for monitors.

Footprint
      Height: 45cm
      Width: 46cm
      Depth: 36cm
      Plate: 22*22cm

Local pick up 3030 VIC, after covid stage 4 restrictions as contactless. Happy to take deposit and hold until then for local buyer.
      Can send via freight at buyers cost. I'm happy to get a quote through E-Go couriers.

• By Stump
      Item Condition: Great condition Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Osborne 5017 State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No longer using Further information:
      I have had some interest in the Nitty Gritty .I don't use it now as I have the KLaudio.Purchased new with factory Voltage for Australia.Will bundle with the accessories 45RPM adapter and x2 Vac-sweep replacements bought same time as unit.Nitty Gritty don't make a perspex cover for the twin tanks 2.5Fi-XP  model so I had one made.x 2 bottles of cleaning fluid supplied with Adelaide  PICKUP ONLY.If postage is required it will be done by buyers preferred method and cost.
      http://www.nittygrittyinc.com/
      Nitty Gritty 2.5FI-XP: The Best Way to Clean Records with Multiple Fluids
      The Only Machine That Allows the Quick and Easy Use of Multiple Fluids When Cleaning LPs  If you use multi-step cleaners, such as an enzyme cleaner and a separate rinse, Nitty Gritty's 2.5Fi-XP is just what you're looking for.  With two separate reservoirs for fluids, and auto-rotation of the disc, the 2.5Fi-XP is simple and effective.The 2.5Fi-XP uses Nitty Gritty's proprietary record support system, which keeps the grooves from making contact with the platter, ensuring debris will never transfer back the the freshly cleaned side.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved