PS Audio Stellar Phono Preamplifier review

Just a follow up.  The Distributor has got a new unit on it's way, and did mention they had seen this before. They are going to unbox and do a test prior to sending as they did mention it was the second one from this most recent batch with this issue. Appreciate that these things happen and  I'm very happy with the customer service and support from the Distibutor.  Looking for getting this into my system.,

• 2 months later...

I'm still loving my unit but am extremely sympathetic to those with the remote issue - how bloody frustrating.

It is something I actually never considered - if the remote goes you are left with a pretty expensive metal box. Not the best design IMO given you cannot change on the unit itself.

I turn mine off at the switch on the back to save energy. This then defaults to MM as a result and doesn't save the previous setting which 90% of the time is on MC ( I have two arms on TT ).

It would drive me crazy if this happened. Geoff is a good guy and no doubt be looked after so at least that isn't an issue.