SOLD: FS: KEF 104aB Speakers with Stands

SOLD

Item: KEF 104aB Speakers with Stands
Price: $750
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: A lovely pair of classic British speakers from the 70's. Featuring Kef's famous B200 (Large magnet version) B139 passive radiator & T27 tweeter. This version is the aB (accoustic Butterworth) which improves the T27 for smoover higher power handling. This set are almost mint. Covers and badges with speakers. Hard to see them go. 

Photos: 

431582129_images(1).jpg.0bf3385a82b7c099174e7efc922f4895.jpg

IMG_20200103_132032.thumb.jpg.fca7874923e02ade3f88fe4e0d6d1c89.jpgIMG_20200103_132051.thumb.jpg.e8be7eff06df0d8b75883d439a994d26.jpg

• Like 4

How well I recall these from my 15 years' of happy ownership---the first high end speakers for me. Run with Rotel integrated (FM) and Heybrook T/T. 2MBS first started broadcasting--with program #1 of 'State Of The Art Bach' --and the wonderful deep bass notes filled my room. That was a hi -fi first for me. Only swapped these for Celestion SL600 while following the primrose path of upgrading. But in those early days it was always about the music!

GLWTS

On 03/01/2020 at 6:35 PM, doogie44 said:

How well I recall these from my 15 years' of happy ownership---the first high end speakers for me. Run with Rotel integrated (FM) and Heybrook T/T. 2MBS first started broadcasting--with program #1 of 'State Of The Art Bach' --and the wonderful deep bass notes filled my room. That was a hi -fi first for me. Only swapped these for Celestion SL600 while following the primrose path of upgrading. But in those early days it was always about the music!

GLWTS

Hmm, was that an upgrade? Anyway, beautiful condition @Sansui77 well worth the money for the Canny buyer.

• Like 1

I have a pair of these and they are lovely. I listen to all sorts of music on them and they do a superb job, particularly great at reproducing vocals and organic instruments - sax, violin etc. 

Extraordinary to see a pair in such pristine condition, I’m not sure I’ve ever seen them advertised with the grilles before. GLWTS. 

• Like 1