Sign in to follow this  
Luke Murphy

FS: Devialet gold phantom with tree

Item: Devialet Phantom Gold with Tree
Price: $3500
Item Condition: Like New
Reason for selling: Upgrading to floor standing
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: comes with box. Warranty and receipts from life style store. About 6 months old. 

Photos: 

Screenshot_20200102-234810_Facebook.jpg

owl91k9h.jpg

_20200103_0902141yjrp.jpg

:welcome: to the forum.

Not sure whether the rules have changed, but it is not usual for someone new to put in a classifieds?

Have you tried a pair of Phantom Golds?  They are much, much better than a single one.

I've been here for a few months. Not really new. I have. But I'm wanting a 5.1.2 system. And I don't have a spare 50k to spend on 7 phantoms and dante 

26 minutes ago, Luke Murphy said:

I've been here for a few months. Not really new. 

Thank you for the clarification, it looks like time registered qualifies one to use Classifieds as well.

Yes, I agree using Golds for a 5.1.2 setup is expensive. And you are aware of Dante which is necessary for HT use.  If I ever consider using Phantoms for HT use, it would be with the Reactor range.

GLWTS...

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Luke Murphy said:

I've been here for a few months. Not really new. I have. But I'm wanting a 5.1.2 system. And I don't have a spare 50k to spend on 7 phantoms and 

Fantastic price mate!

This type of speaker will impress 85% of the Australian population.  

Wish i had spare cash to put this in my room. Damn

Glws!

Edited by Matyk
Spelling

Clarification: 

I think @Snoopy8 was meaning by " Not sure whether the rules have changed, but it is not usual for someone new to put in a classifieds? " is that previously there was a requirement that SNA members needed to make a small number of posts on the forums before they would be allowed access to the classifieds.  At the time of this posting @Luke Murphy's only made 3 posts.  This requirement was an attempt to keep fraudulent sellers away from the classifieds, with the presumption that  most would not have the patience to become a member of the SNA community.  I've noticed that this rule has appeared to have changed, possibly with the requirement that ads now require photos of the actual items and stock photos are not allowed. 

GLWTS Luke. 

Those who know me will be aware I’m hard to please when it comes to gear.

i have 2 phantom silvers for background listening and can’t rave enough about them, off the charts sound for an all in one option.

Highly recommended.

Great price. Love the design. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E- Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Ericcklau
      Item Condition: E Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Turramurra State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Japanese press with OBI and insert

Photos:

PLEASE READ
    • By Ericcklau

Photos:

PLEASE READ