Isaac Otaiza

FS : BLADERUNNER 2049 4K UHD BD

Item: Blade runner 2049 4k UHD 
Price: $15
Item Condition: used once only
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

195761017.jpeg

I will take this,

How much to post to 3068?

Cheers, Nick

Hi

Ill find out how much is post then get back to you asap

Cheers

So $3 will cover standard post in an envelope.  It will fit no problem

But if you want a parcel its more expensive . $8 

Let me know which you prefer and ill send my bank details to transfer

Cheers

Happy as backup...

Happy with $3 please PM your bank details.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colourless-
      Item Condition: USED Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayton Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal(+3%), EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded source Further information: 

Excellent condition with with no visible marks, has latest software and roon ready. Manufactured in 2015.
      Comes with remote, original box, power cord. Selling it because I have upgraded my source.

Free shipping within Australia.

The LED display is abit old and some pixels are slightly dimmer than other. 

• By EV Cali
      Item Condition: Excelent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal or cash on pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: 
      Most collections I purchase have some Neil Diamond in them so I thought I would bundle some up.
      All records are in very good to excellent condition. Have test played the first minute or so of each record.
      6 LP's $55 plus post . Weight is 1.750g and post is from 4061

PM me if you are interested. 

Photos:
      Ad

• By Stephen McNulty
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: North Balgowlah State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Clearing out... Further information: 

There are all Australian pressings unless specified below. All are in good to very good condition. If you need anything more, please let me know. 

All are $10 unless specified below. 

Ghost Town Extended Version - the Specials - Australian pressing. Vinyl is Near Mint, the cover is VG+ - a little ring-wear but all else in very good shape. I don't see any of these for sale anywhere.  
      Price - $45

Madness - Dance Crazy Australia Special Edition - vinyl and cover are both VG+. Price - $20

UK Presses - Echo and the Bunnymen, The Specials, Dexy's, Tom Robinsons Band. 

• By Sp 33
      Price: $1050 Item Condition: Used in excellent condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Coomera State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No longer playing physical meadia. Further information: 
       The Primare BD32 is not only a top notch Bluray player it also doubles as an excellent CD player these players where over $4000 new.there are plenty of reviews online about this player.

• By Mightygrey
      Item Condition: Excellent. 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney, Eastern Suburbs State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: NLR; moving to solely open-back set-up Further information: 

Hey, thanks for taking a look. I'll probably regret this in a couple of month's time, but I've decided to let my beloved ZMF Eikons move on to somewhere where they're going to get a lot more head-time. 

I'm the first and only owner of these, having bought them directly from ZMF in January 2018. At the time Zach at ZMF had released a limited edition run of "Barnyard" oxidised Cherry Wood Eikon + Atticus, and I knew it was time to jump on a pair having auditioned both at a local Sydney meet. They're a great match with both low-impedance solid state and OTL tube amplifiers, and respond VERY well to parametric EQ. 

I've loved the natural timbre and sweet balance of detail and organic tone, but I'm working from home these days and I'm looking to move to a TOTL open-back headphone - I'll happily consider a trade for a great-condition Sennheiser HD800s or Audio Technica ATH-ADX5000. 

The wood finish looks superb in real life, photographs don't really do it justice - they're in essentially brand-new condition having been absolutely babied and always stored in their case.  

They'll be sold in their original ZMF Pelican waterproof travel-case; 2 x stock cables (3.5mm and 6.3mm) and an upgrade OFC cable (6.3mm). 

Happy to answer any questions, thanks for looking.