Item:  ifi iPurifier
Price:  $60 plus post 
Item Condition: Excellent / As new
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,  COD, osko EFT
Extra Info:  Plenty of info around about this little device. it sits in the digital chain between source and DAC, filtering noise for a cleaner more detailed.sound.

This one is as new, unmarked and complete with all packaging. A small post pack will suffice for postage.

ill be in Melbourne Friday afternoon so could possibly meet up somewhere.

i have PayPal as an absolute last resort, but would much prefer one of the other means.

Apologies for the image quality but I have a loan phone right now which is so bad its almost unusable.

Cheers Dave 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20200101_115230.jpg

IMG_20200101_115212.jpg

IMG_20200101_124115.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jazzishot
      Item Condition: Used. Very good condition. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wodonga State: VIC Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pick up Reason for selling: Upgrading. Further information:
      Great projector- very filmic picture. 
       In very good condition- no marks or scratches. 
      1200 hours on bulb
      Pick up or if Melbourne (or surrounds) buyer- I’m happy to drive down and drop off (would need PayPal payment first) 
      Shipping- would have to work out based on location 

50,000:1 native contrast ratio realized by the combination of enhanced full HD D-ILA devices and optical engine High-performance 2x zoom lens with motorized focus featuring a large diameter all-glass lens system with 17 elements in 15 groups including 2 ED lenses True full HD resolution: 1920 x 1080 THX Certified  

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Gabehcuod
      Item Condition: 8/10 slight discoloration. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vaucluse State: NSW Payment Method: Paypal friends or cash Reason for selling: Loved this cable so much I ended up buying too many. Further information:
       This is a 1.5M Accuphase RCA interconnect cable. Honestly this is the best sounding cable I have heard. Crazy detail, sparling top end, deep and powerful bass. Head-bobs and foot tapping is gaurenteed. Excitedly bid on too many auctions after hearing this so now I have a surplus to my needs.
      Model #: Accuphase L-15
      More info: http://www.accuphase.com/cat/l-10en.pdf

Photos:

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Brand New May-June 2020 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, cash, EFT Reason for selling: Need cash Some info borrowed from sna member Wedge Biggs as he wrote a perfect advert for his version of this amazing product. Best streamer server with twin hard drives and latest hardware and software updates.     Further information:

I am the original owner, purchased new from Antipodes Audio in New Zealand this July 2020 and unused to date. Brand new still in box. over $2500 off new price.

. Unit comes with original packaging/boxes/contents, and proof of purchase **

** RRP with specifications on offer is £8.8k ** Plus additional drive added so has a 2tb and an extra 1 tb drive total cost over $9000 dollars.

** Unit is intended to be used as ROON SERVER and ROON READY END-POINT. It can also be used with Spotify Connect, or a standalone dedicated music server for 3TB of locally stored files **

Happy to organise fully insured shipping anywhere in Australia 

If you are not already familiar with the Antipodes family of products, the below summary will hopefully be useful:
      1. The "DX" series was the flagship of Antipodes until the recent introduction of CX and EX- the DX is a CX and EX in one box and use same software.
      2. The DX has improved over three generations - culminating in the last single-box Antipodes flagship: the DX 3
      3. The DX3 was an improvement in build quality / features vs. previous generations, e.g. an upgraded linear power supply
      4. This unit on sale is a true gen 3 - not an upgrade from an older model., benefiting from the latest in design of the power supply & outputs (upgraded older models are the majority of used DX products in circulation these days)
      5. Upon release of the CX/EX the DX3 was still the flagship offering, having an RRP well in excess of the CX (the current flagship)
      6. I have done the A/B and have found no audible difference between the DX3 and the current CX+EX solution. This is a compliment to both the DX3 and the CX+EX!
      7. The DX3 is intended to be used as a server + streamer in the same box... as opposed to the CX (intended to be core/server) and EX (intended to be streamer/endpoint). Helpful for those conscious of box count.

8. The DX3 has the flexibility to be used as an ethernet server only - with ethernet out to a streamer or streamer DAC. In my experience the DX3 streamer is superior to all other external streamers I have tried to use (e.g. an Antipodes EDGE).
      9. I do not believe there is any superior dedicated ROON core/streamer solution anywhere at any price. This. is. the best. digital. server. period.

For skeptics among us servers DO have a material impact on your sound quality if you plan on being digital. As unintuitive as it might be, the way the "0" and "1" are managed prior to reaching the DAC actually MATTERS 

The steps up in servers is not dissimilar to the steps up in the sonic quality from a comparable DAC upgrade.

To me the DX3 provided the following clear improvements over the Aurender X100, which I used previously:

1. The DX3 removes all traces of digital edge - when combined with the right DAC, it could be responsible for bringing the digital experience as close to analog as might be possible

2. The sound floor drops to nothing, it reaches way down into a bottomless abyss

3. There is a greater sense of space - resulting in a much larger seeming sound stage

4. Because the background is so quiet, you hear more of everything and imaging is crystal clear

This unit comes with 2TB of SSD storage which contains alot of my music that antipodes changed over from my older dx1 and an extra 1 tb drive added which is brand new and clean.

And of course all the same benefits apply equally to whether your stream (TIDAL on ROON) or play files stored locally on SSD.

Photos:

• By The Fresh Prince
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: Cash/EFT Reason for selling: Further information:

4pin DIN to 4 pin DIN (lock rings). Never used. Can't remember the manufacturer, but looks very nice.

Photos:

• By The Fresh Prince
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: SA Payment Method: Cash/EFT Reason for selling: Further information:
      RCA to 4 pin DIN with lockring, for non-Naim to Naim equipment.
      I bought this brand new, but ended up never using it. I cannot for the life of me remember the brand- but it has very nice Neutrik  Rean  and, authentic Naim locking 4 pin connectors. 1 metre

Photos: