Sign in to follow this  
MKSOUND_HT

FS: Q Acoustics Concept 40 / Concept 20 (with stands) and Concept Centre Speaker

Item: 

Q Acoustics Concept 40 Floorstanding Speakers (Gloss Black)
Brand New In Box

Price: $1350

Q Acoustics Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers (Gloss Black)

Brand New In Box

Price: $580

Q Acoustics Concept Stands (suits Concept 20 Bookshelf Speakers (Gloss Black)

Brand New In Box

Price: $320

Reason for selling: Changing different Path
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only (postage preferred at this stage)
Extra Info:

Was imported from the UK. No more stock was available in Australia.

Photo for reference (found online)

qac-o-qa2630-kit4.jpg
c59fc681-f869-40f8-ad5e-5e9235cafde5._CR

IMG_20191216_190820.jpg

IMG_20191216_190811.jpg

Edited by MKSOUND_HT

wow what a killer system!!!

Had the Concept 20's years ago and they are terrific!

On 31/12/2019 at 4:43 AM, mrgtott said:

Possibly interested in the 20s and stands

No worries at all. Feel free to let me know if you have any q's. More than happy to help

On 31/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, jamiebosco said:

wow what a killer system!!!

Had the Concept 20's years ago and they are terrific!

Oh thanks heaps :) I am actually going for a slightly different plan but likely still sticking with Q Acoustics. They have amazing reviews.

Price drop and prices listed for individual items. All brand new in box.

Hey SNA,
I have now split off the components as the Centre speaker has now sold. More than happy to arrange shipping and will do my best to find the best price possible for you with tracking.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rangie
      Item: Astell & Kern SP1000 Cooper
      Price: $2,100
      Item Condition: Used. Very good condition.
      Reason for selling: Slowly getting out of head-fi and re-focusing on stereo hifi.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank transfer.
      Extra Info: 

For sale is a Astell & Kern SP1000 Cooper.

Excellent condition. Works well with no issue at all.

Comes with original box/packaging, original accessories and spare screen protectors etc.

Purchased in September 2019, still under warranty.

Include two (2) x leather cases - one original case and one Dignis Artisan case worth $250, the Dignis case provides better protection to the corner.

A clear protective film (that comes with the Dignis case) was applied to the top and corners of the body.

Can post anywhere at cost. Pickup is welcome too.

Donation will be made to SNA if sold to a member here. 

Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks!

Photos: 

• By timelord9
      Item: Vincent Audio SV237. Black. 
      Price: 1300 dollarydoos.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Raising capital for domestic transducer development.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased 2nd hand last year, this amp has seen very little use. I have the original box, but its super heavy and (at this stage) would prefer not to post. The amp is in perfect working order and buyers can demo with my Focals. Pick up from Thornbury or Abbotsford.  

Specs: 
      Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/-2 dB Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt Nominal Output Power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 250 Watt Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt) Input Sensitivity: 300 mV Signal-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB Input Impedance: 47 kOhm Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 USB Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Pre Out, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack (Power Control) Tubes: 1 x 12AX7; 2 x 6N1P-EV Colour: Black  Weight: 20.4 kg Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 152 x 435 mm  
      Comes with remote. 

Note: This is the original SV237. The link below is with the updated digital input.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sv-237mk.html

Photos: 

• By anthony vinyl
      Item: Micro Seiki BL 91 turntable with SME 309 tonearm
      Price: 3400
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: a very reluctant sale but want funds for another project  . 
      Payment Method: cash ,  PayPal +% , transfer
      Extra Info: a very special combo. the SME 309 should need no introduction - see online reviews. superb in styling and a breeze to use.   the micro seiki is simply a beautiful turntable both in form and function.  from vinyl engine specs site it
      "Features a massive, thick, 12.2 inch platter, employing special alloy bearings machined and polished with techniques usually reserved for turbojet engines.
      Micro Seiki engineers devised an exclusive oil-bath damping system to support the entire rotating assembly in complete isolation from all mechanical resonances.
      A precision-ground drive belt connects the rotating assembly to the brushless, servo-controlled motor with total isolation from motor generated vibration.
      In fact, the BL-91 (L) is probably the smoothest, most vibration-free device of its kind ever built. the plinth is multi-laminar natural wood finished with hand rubbed natural ebony... 16 kg"
      all original handbooks for SME and micro seiki. . please note the benz cart is NOT included in sale price .  please also see blemish on tonearm where it sits in holder ( common )and blemish on plinth. also the wire connectors on the tonearm head shell to cartridge have shabby insulation that is unnoticeable from above and does not affect performance. would prefer a pickup but will consider postage. preference for pickup.  will consider seperating - although the unit is functionally and aesthetically outstanding as it is. . 

• By SoundGuy
      Item: Mark Levinson No.531H Power Amplifiers
      Price: $12,000 $10,500 $9300 
      Item Condition: As new (10/10)
      Reason for selling: NLR and Need Money
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Bought in April this year from a European authorised dealer  to power my Usher BE-10 speakers but the ushers are so efficient they don’t benefit from a lot of power these behemoth can put out and I need money for a Japan holiday. Australian retail price for these is over $20,000; 

Mark Levinson No. 531H Monaural Power Amplifier 

The No 531H and No532H are both true mono-block designs with independent power supplies for each channel and are rated at 300W per channel into 8 ohms. The transformers and power supply designs deliver unsurpassed dynamics and transient responses for today’s demanding audio formats and provide stability with even the most difficult to drive loudspeakers. Fully differential circuitry ensures that balanced input signals stay that way throughout the signal path and traditional Mark Levinson “Hurricane” binding posts offer secure termination to the loudspeaker. 

The four amplifiers in the No500H Series are the definition of truly outstanding performance in their respective categories. Drawing from the Mark Levinson heritage, while utilizing a new, straightforward, balanced, current-feedback design creates a new series of amplifiers that must be listened to in order to be fully appreciated. The final result is impressive even for the Mark Levinson high standard of excellence. 

Main Features 

•Reliable, high-power in four different channel configurations provide ideal solutions for any system 
      •Isolated chassis and signal grounds minimize noise, optimizing detail, even at low listening levels 
      •Fully-differential circuitry with both balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs 
      •Ethernet and 12V trigger control capability for system integration 

Inputs one balanced XLR input per channel; one unbalanced RCA input per channel 
      Speaker Connections one pair “Hurricane” loudspeaker outputs with banana-plug sockets per channel (banana-plug socket not available on the 230 VAC models) 
      Communication and Control one Ethernet 10Base-T port; one 3.5mm mono (tip/sleeve) mini plug trigger input, 3-12Vdc; one 3.5mm mono (tip/sleeve) mini plug trigger output, 3-12Vdc; 3-pin IEC standard power connector 
      Rated Output Power into 8 ohms 300W/ch (20Hz to 20kHz at 85dB, reference level: 2.83 Vrms 
      Input Sensitivity 2.83Vrms output at 130mVrms input 
      Gain 26.8dB 
      Input Impedance 60 kΩ (balanced); 30 kΩ (unbalanced) 
      Power Requirements 100V~, 120V~, 230V~, factory set for destination country; 
      Power Consumption 300W 
      Height (with feet): 7.65" (19.4cm); (without feet): 6.97" (17.7cm) 
      Width 17.75" (45.1cm) 
      Depth 19.83" (50.4cm) 
      Weight Net Weight: 52.5lb (23.8kg); Shipping weight: 62.5lb (28.4kg) 
      Tags: Krell, Mcintosh, audio research, luxman, accuphase, esoteric   Photos:  
    • By zenikoy
      I'm back in Perth for 2 weeks from this weekend, so thought I would relist this in case anyone is interested now. Local pick-up only as time is short and I wont have time to do it properly.

Item: Technics SL1200 Mk1 Turntable
      Price: $390
      Item Condition: Very Good. Awesome condition for around 45 years old. Totally functional.
      Reason for selling: I have another 3 turntables and this has been out of use for a while.
      Payment Method: Definitely Perth Pickup only - Cash
      Extra Info: Overall excellent condition, Original smoked cover in very good condition except for repair at rear hinge.