PauliD

SOLD: Onkyo TX-NR656 AVR with 4k, Atmos, Spotify, Bluetooth more

Item: Onkyo TX-NR656 AVR
Price: $350 ono
Item Condition: 9/10 besides small rub mark, see pics and description
Reason for selling: NLR, upgraded for more height channels
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash only
Extra Info:

The Onkyo TX-NR656 AVR is a great receiver with all the modern technologies for movies and music. It comes with original remote, manual and calibration microphone. RRP was $1400 at the time, current Onkyo TX-NR575 has similar spec but less power and is over $1000. So save hundreds!

It's in great condition besides a rub mark on the top right metal housing (pictured) you can't see this from the front. I'm only selling as I have upgraded to an AVR with more height channels.

Happy to demo for serious buyers. Pick up only. 

Specs

https://www.eu.onkyo.com/en/products/tx-nr656-129914.html

Manual

https://www.manualslib.com/products/Onkyo-Tx-Nr656-5144435.html

Photos:

IMG_4676.thumb.JPG.aa0306c68a8b35027118debd9e62154f.JPG

IMG_4674.thumb.JPG.d574a8c44b7184ca7baad116c6f53b68.JPG

IMG_4670.thumb.JPG.13b8b3fa5d5bc6147cc9207e47462759.JPG

IMG_4673.thumb.JPG.770a7cb0c162c8aaa3b1c997516669d7.JPG

IMG_4675.thumb.JPG.1adb62868734ca9f42706bc0d82c0726.JPG

IMG_4677.thumb.JPG.f533fd95b1b7fd57dd6900d284be93c7.JPG

IMG_4678.thumb.JPG.80a94ec07dfc6dab0da7ffa08fbd50c6.JPG

Thanks for looking!

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4671.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fabrice Dal-Cin
      Item:Denon or Marantz
      Price Range:$800-900
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Any leads would be appreciated.

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By saileshpm
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Stirling State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Hi fellow SN'ers 

Up for sale is the Pioneer SC-LX86. Great multi-channel AVR as seen https://www.whathifi.com/au/pioneer/sc-lx86/review

Would prefer local sale as I do not have any boxes/packaging - but I if there are requests from Eastern states I can try and find some boxes/adequate protection/packaging to get it across. Shipping will be via Sendle or some other agreed courier, at an agreed cost. 

Condition wise this AVR is very good aside from some minor marks and has been used for my Home Theatre set up. It was purchased as part of a package from West Coast Hi-Fi some years ago and I have now upgraded to an Anthem unit. 

Audition available in Stirling, WA if needed. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By citrusvodka
      So I'm hopefully taking possession in a short little while, courtesy of one of the friendly folk on here, a second hand W4S ST-500 power amp that I intend to use to drive an also recently acquired pair of vintage Celestion SL6 speakers - which are quite tight and need a v.solid power source to drive.  
      I've currently hooked these up via my Denon X3000 Zone 2 amp which also allows the Denon to run as my DAC and pre-amp / amp for any of the inputs.
      I also have an Audiolabs MDAC that is used specifically for a set of Beolab 3s and is fantastic.  

With the arrival of the ST-500 power amp, my signal path will change and am wondering whether I still use the Denon as the pre-amp using the Zone 2 pre-outs or go the dedicated pre-amp path and run a second out from the MDAC to the new pre-amp to feed Sonos.

I am toying with the idea that I can switch a few settings on the Denon and potentially run the speakers as a another set of surrounds for Movie watching etc whilst retaining the flexibility but just wondering if I'm going to be tarnishing the music aspect.  Not after audio-phile outcomes and a turntable may soon be on the cards to listen to via the Celestions. 

Keen for thoughts if you have the time to share them.
    • By Kso
      Price: $2000 Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Chatswood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information: 

Marantz SR7012 4K atmos receiver - used about 2 years. Comes with setup mic, remote, antenna etc. 

price negotiable - make me an offer!

Selling due to Downsizing 

• By 943
      Price: $400 Item Condition: Used - very good condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Kingston State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: No longer required. Only use 2 channel now. Further information: 
       Pioneer SC-2022k AVR for sale. In very good used condition. 

https://www.pioneer-audiovisual.eu/eu/products/sc-2022

7.2 Class D amplification
      7 x HDMI in
      1 x HDMI out
      Apple AirPlay
      App control

I have all accessories, manual and remote. Also have the original box which is in poor condition but no internal packing. 

AVR has been lightly used and in storage for the past 12 months and works perfectly. 

Pickup or I could deliver in ACT. Not interested in posting. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.