mttel

FS: Myryad headphone amp (ADL)

Item: myryad z40 headphone amp
Price: $270 ono
Item Condition: BNIB
Reason for selling: no longer required 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Purchased to use with some HD700s and never got taken out the box.

Can post if required.1486556993_IMG_9445(2).thumb.JPG.5fbc15073bbb8cff13ef18ee382f0302.JPG243264010_IMG_9446(2).thumb.JPG.3fb57e3b0f3371de1195ff403e1a1ea2.JPG450534538_IMG_9447(2).thumb.JPG.94efd14d893c51459dcc41d541f33d29.JPG935782877_IMG_9448(2).thumb.JPG.c58a860edcfd11e14f30ef9f766045f7.JPGIMG_9449.thumb.JPG.b5ca296aadb6437ede15af0c109cda38.JPG
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
      Reasonably rare 30th Anniversary low output MC cartridge from Audio Technica. Probably sits between the OC9 series and the ART9/MC33 series. Not too sure. 

It has a gold-plated Beryllium cantilever with a nude square-shank ML (micro linear) stylus.

Very low hours (less than 50) as it was a curiosity for me just to try it on my Yamaha PF1000. I quite enjoyed it but gravitated back to my Coral MC collection and then sold the PF1000 and took a holiday from playing vinyl for a few years. So this AT MC has been stashed away with the rest of my collection.

All accessories are there. The box is good but a little scuffed - maybe 8.5/10.

Happy to post with extra packaging and insurance cover to keep it safe at agreed extra cost.

Photos:

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
      Low output MC cartridge with vdH stylus. Less than 50 hours on the clock. I probably didn't give it a chance to run in and warm up but I preferred my Garrott Bros modified Coral MC81. It is quite respected and well reviewed.

As seen in the photos, it has all the accessories in the packaging. The mounting screws are there but have been used. The cardboard outer box is about 8/10 as it is a bit scuffed.

Photos:

• By Yarrum78
      Item Condition: Excellent Original Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mitchelton State: Queensland Payment Method: Eft or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus to my needs The Thorens TD 160 Super was the top end model of the 160 Series. This premium Thorens model was not manufactured in great numbers, in fact there's a business that creates these as reproductions from standard 160's.

For those who don’t know, what made the Super model the Super was a heavier platter, and a 'floating suspension' system. The platter and main bearing are supported on a secondary chassis which is spring-mounted to isolate it not only from the main case and external forces but also from vibrations of the motor. To preserve pickup/platter geometry, the pickup arm board is also mounted directly on to this sub-chassis. It also has internal dampening to benefit sound quality and a base cover. 

This particular TT is unmolested, with perhaps only the plugs replaced. I haven't used it regular for the last 3 years and it probably should be lubricated. A belt is provided and is still supple and should serve you for many years. 

It currently has a Denon103R fitted. I am happy to remove that if you want to save yourself some money. The cart has had less than 100 hours use.

Some minor imperfections do exist:
      There are some small nicks in the particle board base a long one side, they are not visible from the front. The lid needs a polish, but there are no deep gouges. The hinges need some adjustment to hold the lid in place if opened beyond 90 degrees.   
      Pickup preferred. For serious buyers I can demo the TT connected to a Weston Time Machine and a pair of Zu Audio Omen Bookshelf speakers.

Any questions, please feel free message me.

Photos:

• By Johnno2017
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 2210 State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Upgrading through the chain Further information: 

These speaker cables are the current version, rrp is about USD 1400.00. It measures longer than 2.5m much closer to 3m.

Photos:

• By lucius72
      Item Condition: New ,never used. Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: BERWICK State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal+fees , EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

For sale is a Viltrox AF Adapter for Canon EF lenses to Sony E/ Full frame mount,Macro extension.
      It allows auto focus for Canon lenses to Sony E/ Full Frame cameras.
      So it's not just a mechanic adapter but allows electronic connection with the camera system.
      It is also an extension that allows Macro by a simple turn(see last picture).
      Never used as I sold my Sony camera before using it with my Canon lenses.
      Can ship Australia wide.

Photos: