Sign in to follow this  
dunbro

Channel 7 Cricket in SD

The cricket needs to be removed from channel 7 because they don't have a 2nd HD channel to switch to when they play crap like news or movies on their main HD channel while the cricket is on. It's hard to believe that in 2019 we are forced to watch any sport in SD while most other 1st world countries are already using 4K!

I agree, it was the same for the golf on the weekend.

Had to switch to the SD channel and now I have a 4K tv it was even worse watching in SD.

5 minutes ago, Whites said:

I agree, it was the same for the golf on the weekend.

Had to switch to the SD channel and now I have a 4K tv it was even worse watching in SD.

Even worse for my brother (who does not have FoxTel) when Channel 7 decided to not even broadcast the Scorchers v Renegades game in Perth.  Channel 7 should hang their heads in shame, treating the general public with contempt.

Not much help now, but 7 food channel is closing with Food Network migrating to 7flix from 29th December and 7mate will be going HD at some stage. 

47 minutes ago, STROP said:

Not much help now, but 7 food channel is closing with Food Network migrating to 7flix from 29th December and 7mate will be going HD at some stage. 

Hey Strop, where did you get that info from? If they do it soon it will certainly help. 

Believe 7flix will be completely rebranded in 2020 and 7mate will be going HD, go to tvtonight .com.au for further info...can't post uplink to this site on here for some reason.

1 hour ago, STROP said:

Believe 7flix will be completely rebranded in 2020 and 7mate will be going HD, go to tvtonight .com.au for further info...can't post uplink to this site on here for some reason.

OK thx Strop.

On 23/12/2019 at 5:48 PM, STROP said:

7Mate HD will launch on January 16 according to a message displayed on 7 Food (channel 74).