Another PRICE DROP! FS: ME750 power amplifier - latest version

Item: ME750 power amplifier - latest version
Price: Now $1300 ... $1500  $1750
Item Condition: Immaculate - 9/10
Reason for selling: Need the money
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: This is the latest version of the ME750, in immaculate condition, both physical and operational, hardly a mark on it.

It was fully tested and new internal foam and front filter foam replaced, all measurements checked and bias set to factory specs, All work done by Ron Berger at Winovate, authorised ME service rep. on 20/12/17. 

I bought this on SNA in Sept for $2100. Selling for a big discount. This was my first foray into ME territory and frankly, I was surprised at how good this amp is, especially the midrange which one does not usually associate with SS amps. The bass is stunning and the top end is also, for what it is and for the $$$, 1st class. I enjoyed the 750 just a smuch, if not more in fact than my very nice SET amp. The dynamics and bass are quite addictive, along with the truly excellent mids.

The amp comes complete with owners manual, and original wooden packing crate.

Pick up or you can organise your own preferred courier. Packed, it weighs about 37 kg. TNT from Melbourne to Bangalow was $122 ?

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

ME750.jpg

ME750.1.jpg

ME750.2.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

Edited by RichardMak
price drop
  • Love 1

ME amplifiers by design do not overheat, the heatsinks are  temperature controlled by a computerised fan to keep the heatsinks at there optimal temperature by drawing air in from the front vents traveling over the heatsinks and out the back of the amplifier.
Richard bought this amp off me and everything he said about it is spot on,a very reliable member on sna. 

• Like 2

Guest jakeyb77

Cracking amp! I am almost gonna buy it cause the price is too good. 
Bought brand new by @ray4410 and looked after all its life. 
I’ve heard this amp and it’s fantastic and mint.