Recently I posted a request for help concerning a replacement stylus for my vintage HMV Sheraton Radiogram with identifiers Cartridge PC22 Stylus HV6 which when i bought it in Cooma NSW (charity sale) was fitted with a compatible replacement from Stanfield Sound products.

A kind gentleman replied with a link to find a suitable replacement, I think a D442sr-2 but I cannot find his reply in any of the forum categories or I have deleted it by mistake.

Can he or anyone else put me back to that link.

Much appreciated,

Kind regards,

Cap'n Dave Bowley

12 hours ago, Captain David Bowley said:

Recently I posted a request for help concerning a replacement stylus for my vintage HMV Sheraton Radiogram with identifiers Cartridge PC22 Stylus HV6 which when i bought it in Cooma NSW (charity sale) was fitted with a compatible replacement from Stanfield Sound products.

A kind gentleman replied with a link to find a suitable replacement, I think a D442sr-2 but I cannot find his reply in any of the forum categories or I have deleted it by mistake.

Much appreciated,

Kind regards,

Cap'n Dave Bowley

You can see the post in the link here.

13 hours ago, Captain David Bowley said:

Much appreciated,

Kind regards,

Cap'n Dave Bowley

Pleased to hear that you found the info I posted useful.  Hope you enjoy listening to your new styli when it arrives.

Thanks @Quark for providing the link above. 

• Like 1